Yesterday afternoon I noticed that the sun was still well up in the sky when I left work, and it has me thinking of spring. Spring, in turn, makes me think of pretty ladies. [Cue Verdi's "The Four Seasons" and pop the cork on a bottle of Beaujolais.]
- Jamie Reed has launched a new website.
- Swedish superjock supermodel Carolina Kluft is all that and a bag of herring.
- Andy finally stopped using his nuptials as an excuse to slack off, and posted some new stuff, including a Nikki Fuller profile.
[Andy's Muscle Goddesses]
- The Philadelphia Eagles cheerleaders, circa 1982.
[The Professional Cheerleader Blog]
Canadian figure hottie Martine Thebeau has her own site.
- The NBA All-Star Dance Team is loose in Vegas.
- Foxy fitness fascist Pauline Nordin got her U.S. permanent residency visa, which means she'll be staying. Yay!
|< Prev||Next >|