Diana Cast in Man of Steel 2

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #115901 by jazztival
As I said before on all the other WW casting threads,..
You gotta solve 2 problems when finding the right actress: height& athletic build
But I forgot about 1 really important problem Hollywood must solve when casting WW

Lois Lane said herself once in a comic book long time ago
Wonder Woman is the most gorgeous beautiful woman on the planet

Thus Princess Di must be 10x better looking then Lois
Zach Synder&WB has found a girl who isn't better looking then Amy Adams
Not by a long shot...

Like Luvs Lesbians
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by jazztival.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #115903 by BlackCopter177

PD07 wrote: I wouldn't cast her. She's too thin and, more importantly, her acting resume is even thinner. This could be a plumb role and you need someone who can handle it. Anyone can bulk up enough if they do the workouts (WW doesn't have to look like a bodybuilder) but the acting is the key part. If she bombs you can kiss all hopes of this character's screen presence progressing, especially after the disastrous TV attempt.

Fingers crossed.

I too felt the same way about her acting career when I learned of that she was cast as Wonder Woman. Although I do recall seeing her in The Fast and the Furious film series, I haven't seen her in any other films. I'm also crossing my fingers and hoping that my doubts will be blown away.

• AlexG
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Last Defender of Camelot
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #115940 by AlexG
All of the pro / con arguments about the actress selected really depends upon just how large a part Diana/WW will have in this movie. Will it be a significant supporting role, then that's one thing. If it’s only going to be short term, or even just a very brief cameo scene - probably passing herself off as Diana, then that’s another.

Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

I like a good story well told.
That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.
Mark Twain / Samuel L. Clemens (1907)
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by AlexG.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlackKusanagi

More
3 years 7 months ago #115961 by jazztival

AlexG wrote: All of the pro / con arguments about the actress selected really depends upon just how large a part Diana/WW will have in this movie. Will it be a significant supporting role, then that's one thing. If it’s only going to be short term, or even just a very brief cameo scene - probably passing herself off as Diana, then that’s another.

You must look at it long-term,..Gal is cast as WW
When the producers make a movie for Princess Diana it'll be Gal
the length of her cameo appearance in M.Of S. wont matter as much as how she looks,walks&talks

Like Luvs Lesbians

• BlackKusanagi
  • BlackKusanagi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Black and Blue Blazer
More
3 years 6 months ago #116125 by BlackKusanagi

"The only way we can evolve, is to make sure all the trash dies first. So then the rest of us can have all the fun."<br />- Serena<br /><br />
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlackCopter177

• Uzi4You
  • Away
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 6 months ago #116128 by Uzi4You
Wonder Woman can have small breasts! Batman vs. Superman star Gal Gadot hits back at fans who say she is too skinny and flat-chested for the role

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-25299...at-chested-role.html

• Uzi4You
  • Away
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 6 months ago #116309 by Uzi4You

More
3 years 6 months ago #116358 by rugbyguy

"I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is amazonian, and historically accurate amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go 'by the book'…it’d be problematic."

OK, so she hasn't read the comics either.

There is very little about Diana Prince and the William Moulton Marston/DC comics that has anything to do with the amazons Gadot is talking about.
Just to be soooper-picky; it wouldn't be historically accurate, it would be mythologically accurate.

She may work out but right now she's digging herself a B-cup sized hole.

More
3 years 6 months ago #116359 by rugbyguy
More proof the world is spiraling out of control.

ca.eonline.com/news/496367/katee-sackhof...-t-the-type-say-what
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlackCopter177

• AlexG
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Last Defender of Camelot
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #116360 by AlexG

rugbyguy wrote:

"I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is amazonian, and historically accurate amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go 'by the book'…it’d be problematic."

OK, so she hasn't read the comics either.

There is very little about Diana Prince and the William Moulton Marston/DC comics that has anything to do with the amazons Gadot is talking about.
Just to be soooper-picky; it wouldn't be historically accurate, it would be mythologically accurate.

She may work out but right now she's digging herself a B-cup sized hole.

Thought I'd pass this along. B)

Since the original link to emuseum.mnsu.edu is now defunct,
got this via the Internet Wayback Machine.

Link: web.archive.org/web/20030202195224/http:...ons/amazonindex.html

Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

I like a good story well told.
That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.
Mark Twain / Samuel L. Clemens (1907)
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by AlexG.

More
3 years 6 months ago #116472 by Holiday
Warner Bros. has announced that the release date for the next Superman film will be postponed until 2016. Now some WW fans say this just allows Gal Gadot more time to work out for the role.

That could not have been any more presumptuous. We don't know exactly what the extent of her role will be and what her shooting schedule will become now. But to spend another year pumping up for a role that willl take less than eight weeks to shoot doesn't make sense unless she's paid well. She'll have to risk foregoing any other possible roles until post-production starts.

No. I don't think we can expect a significant increase in muscle mass from her for this role.

More
3 years 6 months ago #116557 by IHCOYC
To be entirely honest, since Man of Steel itself was such a bleak, solemn, and sorry excuse for a Superman picture, I don't see Warner/DC really being able to make an entertaining Wonder Woman.

The buzz apparently is that the title is Batman versus Superman, which doesn't suggest they will be lightening the mood lately. The DC superhero universe is currently a bleak and ugly train wreck, and Wonder Woman's world in it has been destroyed and she's been left as a hanger-on of the Olympian gods.

If Wonder Woman's movie debut is anything like MoS, I am not interested. DC has pretty much kicked Wonder Woman to the curb in the comic books, and I've generally lost interest in their product as a result.

DeviantArt site

When something goes bad in the DC superhero universe, look for the Vertigo writer. It was a bad idea to encourage comic book writers to aspire to the standards of literary fiction. It was a very bad idea to tell them they are so much cleverer than the trogs who actually created...

Time to create page: 1.588 seconds