• shinmiroku
  • shinmiroku's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #129411 by shinmiroku
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uzi4You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• unkn0wnx
  • Away
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #129412 by unkn0wnx
I have Injustice 1, and I was not too impressed with how WW looked. The pics seem better than WW from first one.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by unkn0wnx.

• Uzi4You
  • Away
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #129460 by Uzi4You
Its better than the first one. But her chest is to small and not enough muscle and her skin tone is too dark! Outfit just about prefect.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Uzi4You.

• unkn0wnx
  • Away
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #129467 by unkn0wnx

Uzi4You wrote: Its better than the first one. But her chest is to small and not enough muscle and her skin tone is too dark! Outfit just about prefect.

Chest too small? Normally I would agree but you are not allowed to comment on WW's breast size after you started a thread complaining her breasts are too large!
Skin tone too dark...maybe, but you know they make everything ambiguous nowadays. Like Birdy and Nick Fury went from white to black. Besides I like it.
Not enough muscle...I think most people on this forum wants muscles to be pretty big to a certain extent, but we are the exception and not the rule. We have to continue hiding in sewers like mutant society.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BodyByBane

• shinmiroku
  • shinmiroku's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #129471 by shinmiroku
I think the artwork is fair, I'm not expecting anything crazy, but she should have some muscle at least.

More
2 months 3 days ago - 2 months 3 days ago #129528 by somi813
There sure has been a lot of criticism over how she behaves in the Injustice 2 storyline .
Last Edit: 2 months 3 days ago by somi813.

• BodyByBane
  • Away
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
2 months 1 day ago #129566 by BodyByBane

shinmiroku wrote: I think the artwork is fair, I'm not expecting anything crazy, but she should have some muscle at least.

Well given the trash-talking on EVEN this forum about her look in the 1st INJUSTICE game I can see why they changed Princess Di's look also with a Movie&other merchandise on the line you would tend to make WW share character traits across the board
Hence the darker,olive colored skin& average stripper body with no muscle
It's exactly like Marvel back 17 yrs agos making Wolverine look alot like Hugh Jackman in height & hair less muscle,..yada,yada,yada

somi813 wrote: There sure has been a lot of criticism over how she behaves in the Injustice 2 storyline .

Not sure why,..it's no different from her actions in the 1st game OR any of the Frank Miller DC books in the last 11 yrs.
Hell,...it's exactly like Princess Di's role in KINGDOM COME..the story that started us all down this rabbit hole of Superman loses his mind when Lois dies plot devices

Time to create page: 1.112 seconds