• Full Screen
  • Wide Screen
  • Narrow Screen
  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder?

What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder? 5 years, 3 months ago #82499

• AlexG
  • Administrator
  • The Last Defender of Camelot
Came across this thread @ the Muscle Mayhem forums, thought I&#39;d pass it along since you&#39;ll find more feedback from the ladies as to what they think on the subject.&nbsp; 8)<br /><br />Link: What&#39;s Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder?
Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

I like a good story well told.
That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.
Mark Twain / Samuel L. Clemens (1907)
Sponsor

Re: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder? 5 years, 3 months ago #82500

• hdphysiques
  • Senior Boarder
  • http://www.hdphysiques.com
Denise Rutkowski 1993

Re: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder? 5 years, 3 months ago #82501

<br /><br />I like the offseason look.&nbsp; Big and soft.&nbsp; <br /><br />fbbfanguy.blogspot.com<br />3dmusclegirls.blogspot.com<br /><br />

Re: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder? 5 years, 3 months ago #82502

You do not realize what we have here.
In our very hands we have the cosmic force of creation itself. In our very hands.
We can reshape life. Take it apart. Put it together again.
Moooold it like putty. - Dr. Cyclops

Re: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder? 5 years, 3 months ago #82503

• ant1937
  • Expert Boarder
Gina Davis off season when she was 205 to 215 a couple of years back and looked curvy too.

Re: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder? 5 years, 3 months ago #82504

Denise Hoshor in her prime.&nbsp; Look no further than the classic photo shoot of her in that sun dress. <br /><br />If you prefer definition over massive off season bliss, Heather Huschle<br />

Re: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder? 5 years, 3 months ago #82505

• AlexG
  • Administrator
  • The Last Defender of Camelot
Denise Hoshor in her prime.
<br /><br />Verily, indeed!
<br /><br />Tho, I would nominate as capturing her best @ her very best the WPW pic of her seated on the railroad track posing with a single bi shot for the camera.&nbsp; That radiant smile . . . she is the She-Hulk.&nbsp; 8)<br /><br />
<br /><br />A few others, if only to reiterate the point.&nbsp; <br /><br />
&nbsp; &nbsp;
<br /><br />
&nbsp;
<br /><br />
&nbsp;
<br /><br />
&nbsp;
<br /><br />
Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

I like a good story well told.
That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.
Mark Twain / Samuel L. Clemens (1907)

Re: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder? 5 years, 3 months ago #82506

I&#39;ve always been a fan of the &#39;girl next door&#39; types like Cindy Phillips and Kira Neuman. It was Alphie Newman that first got me hooked!<br /><br />I will NEVER forget the first time I saw a pic of Tina Lockwood.&nbsp; :o

Re: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder? 5 years, 3 months ago #82507

• Maitolasi
  • Expert Boarder
  • I'm a potato
Lenda Murray hands down in terms of bodybuilding physique. <br /><br />
<br /><br />Although I can&#39;t contain myself and stretch the rules a bit to consider all the muscular bodies. I also like very much off-season physiques and the photo fbbfanguy posted is really amazing. <br /><br />Also one bodytype I particularly like is the tall athletic amazons. The are usually not so buff and couldn&#39;t do well in bb or figure competitions because it&#39;s so hard to get symmetrical look when you&#39;re over six feet tall. <br /><br />
<br />
*<br /><br />*From gilzara&#39;s blog. I guess it&#39;s a manipulation but anyhow looks rally great.

Re: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder? 5 years, 3 months ago #82508

Maitolasi wrote:
*From gilzara&#39;s blog. I guess it&#39;s a manipulation but anyhow looks rally great.
<br /><br />It&#39;s not necessarily manipulation; stick me (5&#39;6&quot;, with the most liberal measurements ) next to, say, Blanka Vlasic (Croatian High-Jumper, and 6&#39;4&quot; tall) and there&#39;d be even more of a discrepancy.<br />DaniCalifornia wrote:
I&#39;ve always been a fan of the &#39;girl next door&#39; types like Cindy Phillips and Kira Neuman
<br /><br />Dittoed.
&quot;No.&quot; -Rorschach<br /><br />My Blog

Re: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder? 5 years, 3 months ago #82509

Cool finds.&nbsp; I have never seen these hulked out versions of Denise.&nbsp; I have many tastes and agree with almost all of the answers stated in the thread, but in the end there is just something magically about all of Denise&#39;s WPW shoots.<br /><br />Money.<br /><br />
<br />Verily, indeed!
<br /><br />Tho, I would nominate as capturing her best @ her very best the WPW pic of her seated on the railroad track posing with a single bi shot for the camera.&nbsp; That radiant smile . . . she is the She-Hulk.&nbsp; 8)<br /><br />
<br /><br />A few others, if only to reiterate the point.&nbsp; <br /><br />
&nbsp; &nbsp;
<br /><br />
&nbsp;
<br /><br />
&nbsp;
<br /><br />
&nbsp;
<br /><br /><br />
Sponsor
Banner

Re: What's Your Idea of the Perfect Female Bodybuilder? 5 years, 3 months ago #82510

I think overall the ideal perfect female bodybuilder is Mavi Gioia.&nbsp; <br /><br />Tough call, esp since I&#39;m not one for judging or limiting myself to just one.&nbsp; Denise, Cindy, Jodi Miller, Rebekah Kresila, so on and so forth.&nbsp; But Mavi is definitely worth mentioning.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 4.07 seconds
You are here: