Username Password: Remember me

Skadi Frei-Seifert
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Skadi Frei-Seifert

Skadi Frei-Seifert 4 years, 6 months ago #87303

• AlexG
  • Administrator
  • The Last Defender of Camelot
Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

I like a good story well told.
That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.
Mark Twain / Samuel L. Clemens (1907)
Sponsor

Re: Skadi Frei-Seifert 4 years, 6 months ago #87304

• cpbell0033944
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Man of Science
Wow - attractive and built!  Dare I say she is how I always wished Conny Brandt was?
When I hear women expressing a fear of weight lifting, what I am really hearing is a fear of being powerful. The social ideal tells women to be hungry, manageable, childlike, not demanding space. -- Krista Scott-Dixon, aka Mistress Krista.

Re: Skadi Frei-Seifert 4 years, 6 months ago #87305

• BlackKusanagi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Black and Blue Blazer
Ive seen Miss Frei before. And I love her!
&quot;The only way we can evolve, is to make sure all the trash dies first. So then the rest of us can have all the fun.&quot;<br />- Serena<br /><br />

Re: Skadi Frei-Seifert 4 years, 6 months ago #87306

• AlexG
  • Administrator
Seems Andy filmed a session w/ her @ Muscle Angels.&nbsp; 8)<br /><br />Link: www.muscleangels.com/updates.html<br /><br />
Skadi Frei: Sexy, Blond German Muscle Bombshell Flexes Her Massive Muscles In &amp; Under The Water... - High Definition<br /><br />1 Video clip added 10/07/2009

Skadi Frei 4 years, 4 months ago #88613

• AlexG
  • Administrator
Whoa - that&#39;s some big gal! Nuff said.&nbsp; &nbsp; :o&nbsp; ;D&nbsp; 8)<br /><br />Link: FTVideo Free Gallery 12/02/09<br /><br />
&nbsp; &nbsp;
<br />

Re: Skadi Frei 4 years, 4 months ago #88614

• Reason
  • Expert Boarder
Wow, incredible. She looks like she would be perfect for DCM&#39;s &quot;Last Ride of the Valkyrie&quot; movie, and since Hannie is back, she could play her mother.

Re: Skadi Frei 4 years, 3 months ago #88615

• AlexG
  • Administrator
To quote diamondj @ Unrealmuscle:<br /> <br />
Ignore the big fella and just focus on the lovely Skadi&nbsp;
<br /><br />Nutrition Technology Peter Pit Trenz &amp; Skadi Frei Workout<br /><br />Link:

The following user(s) said Thank You: jim1953speed

Re: Skadi Frei 4 years, 3 months ago #88616

• nic2800
  • Senior Boarder
<br /><br />Heres another of her. I don&#39;t understand them trying to do the under water stuff but she still looks good.<br /><br />Does anyone know how tall she is?
What..me?

Re: Skadi Frei 4 years, 3 months ago #88617

• Maitolasi
  • Expert Boarder
  • An Everyday amazon lover
She&#39;s 5&#39;6&quot; or 168 cm. Suber lower body and I love to see sometimes skin without any fake tan.

Re: Skadi Frei 4 years, 3 months ago #88618

• dcmatthews
  • Gold Boarder
  • I&#39;ll be marching around in gold pants in no time!
<br />She&#39;s 5&#39;6&quot; or 168 cm. Suber lower body and I love to see sometimes skin without any fake tan. <br />
<br /><br />Only 5&#39;6&quot;?&nbsp; Wow, she looks taller.<br /><br />
<br />Wow, incredible. She looks like she would be perfect for DCM&#39;s &quot;Last Ride of the Valkyrie&quot; movie, and since Hannie is back, she could play her mother.<br />
<br /><br />She would be a good choice.&nbsp; Unfortunately, the chance of actually getting that movie made are looking slimmer and grimmer by the day.&nbsp; My writing partner Joel (who actually lives in LA) has been making inquiries, and keeps getting back the opinion that this script would cost much too much (for special effects) for an indie filmmaker or small studio.<br /><br />There isn&#39;t an actual role of &quot;Thyvalla&#39;s mother&quot;, but there are ways Hannie could be included in the cast.&nbsp; It would be fitting, since she&#39;s the whole inspiration for Last Ride of the Valkyrie.
\Ladies in skimpy sci-fi costumes? That sounds like everything I wanna be a part of!\ - Strong Bad

Re: Skadi Frei 4 years, 3 months ago #88619

• AlexG
  • Administrator
Some newly posted video footage of Skadi @ Muscle Angels.&nbsp; 8)<br /><br />Link: www.muscleangels.com/updates.html<br /><br />
Skadi Frei-Seifert: Massive, Sexy, Blond German Muscle Goddess Skadi!<br /><br />12/25/2009
<br /><br />

Sponsor
Banner

Re: Skadi Frei 4 years, 3 months ago #88620

• Reason
  • Expert Boarder
<br />Only 5&#39;6&quot;?&nbsp; Wow, she looks taller.<br /><br />She would be a good choice.&nbsp; Unfortunately, the chance of actually getting that movie made are looking slimmer and grimmer by the day.&nbsp; My writing partner Joel (who actually lives in LA) has been making inquiries, and keeps getting back the opinion that this script would cost much too much (for special effects) for an indie filmmaker or small studio.<br /><br />There isn&#39;t an actual role of &quot;Thyvalla&#39;s mother&quot;, but there are ways Hannie could be included in the cast.&nbsp; It would be fitting, since she&#39;s the whole inspiration for Last Ride of the Valkyrie.<br />
<br /><br />Never say never though! What with digital tools becoming more powerful, while simultaneously becoming easier to use, the landscape is definitely changing. Zbrush is a great example of this. It&#39;s only $600, and it was used to help generate some of the most sophisticated special effects of our time by traditional artists with little 3D experience: www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=079195<br /><br />Also, check out what a small team are doing with the open-source 3D tool Blender, as part of the Durian open-movie project.<br />durian.blender.org/<br /><br />Oh yeah, just so I&#39;m not completely off-topic, Skadi Frei is a Goddess!<br />
Time to create page: 1.91 seconds
You are here: