Amaz0ns

  • Full Screen
  • Wide Screen
  • Narrow Screen
  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter?

Re:Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter? 3 years, 2 months ago #98880

  • AlexG
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • The Last Defender of Camelot
  • Posts: 7746
Two more (seemingly overlooked) Hayley McNeff and Olga Muntian.

Granted they're fairly recent, but has everyone forgotten them already?
Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

I like a good story well told.
That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.
Mark Twain / Samuel L. Clemens (1907)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by AlexG.
Sponsor
 

Re:Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter? 3 years, 2 months ago #98881

  • AlexG
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • The Last Defender of Camelot
  • Posts: 7746
CptMatt wrote:
Wouldn't it have been easier to just post "all of them"" ?


I don't think that's a list, that's a harem.
Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

I like a good story well told.
That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.
Mark Twain / Samuel L. Clemens (1907)

Re:Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter? 3 years, 2 months ago #98882

  • CptMatt
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 855
AlexG wrote:
CptMatt wrote:
AlexG wrote:

BTW - no one's mentioned Denise Hoshor, a major oversight - that.


You know, when she first started, I might have included her. She had the nice "girl next door" look to her face with muscles that look like they crush tanks, but the sport hasn't been kind to her.

That's something that has happened far too often in the last 10 years or so.


Conceded - age and gravity eventually catch up with us all.

But it’s also besides the point within the context of the topic of this thread. After all, for example, Sharon Bruneau hardly looks the same as she did 20 yrs ago on the contest circuit. You could say the same thing about any number of other FBBrs of the past.

What is the point is how you felt about them in their physical physique prime.


I only commented because your post singled her out with surprise that no one mentioned. My reply said why I hadn't.

I you want the thread to be people simply listing names, fine, put that in the subject line. I'll be sure to skip it then. But don't make comments and not expect them to be replied to.

I thought the point of someone starting a "discussion" thread was to have a discussion.

Re:Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter? 3 years, 2 months ago #98883

  • AlexG
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • The Last Defender of Camelot
  • Posts: 7746
CptMatt wrote:
AlexG wrote:
CptMatt wrote:
AlexG wrote:

BTW - no one's mentioned Denise Hoshor, a major oversight - that.


You know, when she first started, I might have included her. She had the nice "girl next door" look to her face with muscles that look like they crush tanks, but the sport hasn't been kind to her.

That's something that has happened far too often in the last 10 years or so.


Conceded - age and gravity eventually catch up with us all.

But it’s also besides the point within the context of the topic of this thread. After all, for example, Sharon Bruneau hardly looks the same as she did 20 yrs ago on the contest circuit. You could say the same thing about any number of other FBBrs of the past.

What is the point is how you felt about them in their physical physique prime.


I only commented because your post singled her out with surprise that no one mentioned. My reply said why I hadn't.

I you want the thread to be people simply listing names, fine, put that in the subject line. I'll be sure to skip it then. But don't make comments and not expect them to be replied to.

I thought the point of someone starting a "discussion" thread was to have a discussion.


CptMatt, my original comment about Ms Hoshor was merely rhetorical. I even used a smiliie.

Maybe it didn't come across to you in the manner that I intented, and if so, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

If you want to discuss, then please do discuss. We're all friends here.
Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

I like a good story well told.
That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.
Mark Twain / Samuel L. Clemens (1907)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by AlexG.

Re:Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter? 3 years, 2 months ago #98885

  • CptMatt
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 855
AlexG wrote:

CptMatt, my original comment about Ms Hoshor was merely rhetorical. I even used a smiliie.

Maybe it didn't come across to you in the manner that I intented, and if so, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

If you want to discuss, then please do discuss. We're all friends here.


Hey Alex, I realized you were joking, I saw the smiley. I also realized that I used to like Ms Hoshor also, but my attraction for her would have been before she was considered in her prime.

You should know by now that there's no such thing as "rhetorical" on the Internet.

Re:Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter? 3 years, 2 months ago #98901

  • phenoms
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 450
CptMatt wrote:
Wouldn't it have been easier to just post "all of them"" ?

That would have been untrue. I would not put Nicole Ball or Denise Hoshor for example. While they are list worthy to those who named them, they aren't to me.

Did I put more effort into the list than most? Yes. But rather than scoff, how about a thank you. I'll bet there are names on there you might not know and could find that you would include in your own list.

I expect that didn't occur to you, but it did to me before deciding to post my list. It may well have occurred to Alex as well prompting him to start the thread. Good idea Alex, no matter what your reasons were.

Re:Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter? 3 years, 2 months ago #98902

  • phenoms
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 450
AlexG wrote:
CptMatt wrote:
Wouldn't it have been easier to just post "all of them"" ?


I don't think that's a list, that's a harem.

Hmm,

You know it wasn't. Buuuuuuuuut, I've heard worse ideas suggestions.

Re:Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter? 3 years, 2 months ago #98903

  • Maitolasi
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • An Everyday amazon lover
  • Posts: 932
AlexG wrote:
Two more (seemingly overlooked) Hayley McNeff and Olga Muntian.

Granted they're fairly recent, but has everyone forgotten them already?


I like them both, but if I would post all who make my lust needle vibrate, it would be pretty much all.

So it's just the cutting edge. Most likely I've forgotten to mention many of them.

Re:Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter? 3 years, 2 months ago #98907

Disappeared: Lisa Bickels, Marja Lehtonen, Melissa Dettwiller

Now: Oana Hreapca, Alina Popa, Megan Abshire, Heidi Vuorela
For my pictures visit my deviantart page! Here...

Re:Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter? 3 years, 2 months ago #98936

  • tre2
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 120
Jennifer Scarpetta, with Irene Andersen right there.

Re:Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter? 3 years, 2 months ago #98977

  • ant1937
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 464
I gave a long list and meant it. I was watching a video of Gina Davis offseason though tonight from that year she was simply off the charts huge. I think if I had to go with just one it would be her. Simply amazing...even a couple of years later. Off the charts size, smile, looks, and strength.
Sponsor
 

Re:Which FBBr(s) sets off your Lust-O-Meter? 3 years, 2 months ago #99002

I don't know too many, since I've only recently begun to indulge in my enjoyment of buff beauties, but for me, I find Cindy Phillips insanely attractive. I love cute faces on buff bods. I checked out Denise Hoshor after seeing her name on here, and she is hot

I want to check out everyone listed here now, I have a lot of catching up to do.
Time to create page: 0.76 seconds
You are here: