• Ivyy
  • Ivyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #129463 by Ivyy
Amazon Vanessa Vs. Tiny trainer

Amazon Vanessa is in the gym waiting for her trainer. When he shows up she is really surprised that he is only 5”1’ Vanessa towers over the trainer standing at 6’3” tall and wonders how he is going to train and spot her. He assures her that he very professional and has trained many athletes and celebrities so not to worry. Reluctantly Vanessa agrees to go through with the training session. The first thing the trainer likes to do is take accurate measurements. He uses a measuring tape and first tries to measure her height, but it is too short to even measure her. Vanessa is curious how tall, or short rather, her “trainer” is so she measures him as well and what do you know...the tape is just as tall as him! He then measures her bicep, then she measures his. Vanessa is getting a kick out of them comparing body parts. They continue on to measure each others chest, waist, and hips. After Vanessa measures the trainers thigh she notices she could almost wrap her one hand around his thigh. That makes her curious about his hands and feet. They then measure and compare hands and feet before getting ready to start the training session. Even though Vanessa is so much bigger then the trainer

https://clips4sale.com/studio/99051/17663948/Amazon+Vanessa+Vs.+Tiny+trainer-+AVI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #129464 by Ivyy
Sweet Desire II

Slave boy Denial has obviously not learned his lesson. He still does not believe that he has fallen victim to the silent whispers of sensual trampling. So once again, Sweet Goddess and Goddess Desire combine their seductive skills to convince Denial once and for all that he is helpless against their divine display of goddesstry. This tantalizing sequel has all the elements of the perfect trample encounter. #VintageDKF #2005

https://clips4sale.com/studio/6118/17695982/Sweet+Desire+II+%281+of+4%29

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #129465 by Ivyy
Feisty Little Nina

In this classic clash between slave girl and Amazon, Nina and Mikayla exchange fierce dialogue during this sexy trample encounter. After a brief demonstration of "lift & carry", Mikayla uses her 200-lbs. and size-15 soles to try and break Nina down, but the little 4'11" slave girl will have no part in being a willing submissive. She back-talks the Amazon and refuses to say mercy. All the while, as Mikayla grows more and more irritated with Nina's smart mouth, she ups the ante by stomping and hopping on Nina's tiny tummy. Mikayla also sits onNina full-weight to further punish the slave girl. Eventually, the tables turn in Mikayla's favor as Nina grows weak while licking, sucking, and deep-throating the Amazon's massive soles. Nina may be feisty but in the end she's no match for the 6'4" giantess as she's smashed and flattened like a pancake! #VintageDKF

https://clips4sale.com/studio/23723/17698780/Feisty+Little+Nina

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #129466 by Ivyy
SANDRA 10.

Girls are girls, no matter taller or shorter, they can get along easily. Tall Sandra and little Leigh just met and they still feel they knew each other forever. Although it's a big difference in the size of their body, they are same age young ladies with very similar problems. Both of them are different compering to the average size of girls, that's why they understand each others problems immediately. They tell the other the little secrets they couldn't tell to someone else. Although Leigh is only 5'1" and Sandra is over 6', they became very good friends now.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/105284/17696652/SANDRA+10.

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 4 days ago #129514 by Ivyy
Amazon Vanessa Rain's Date With Little Sasha Foxxx & Orias

Every since their first date, Amazon Vanessa Rain and little Orias have been enjoying each others company. Now Orias has a surprise for her sexy tall girlfriend, she invited Sasha Foxxx over for a fun threesome. Petite Sasha is excited too meet Vanessa and more excited when she hugs her to find her face buried in Vanessa’s tits. The girls giggle and flirt as they compare height. Vanessa lifts her arms straight out as Sasha and Orias walk underneath with out even having to duck. Orias brags about how strong Vanessa is and Sasha is excited to lifted up by the amazon. Vanessa lift Sasha up agains the wall then places her on one hip so she can lift Orias up on the other. The trio strip down to their bra and panties and Orias shows Sasha her favorite ways to to be lifted and carried by Vanessa. Vanessa takes turns lift each girl and Sasha can’t get enough of Vanessa’s big boobs. Sasha climbs on Vanessa’s back for piggy back ride as Vanessa lifts up Orias to carry them both. Then Vanessa grabs a couple of chairs for the petite girls to stand on making the only slightly taller then Vanessa. The smaller girls want to try lifting each other as they continue to flirt and get turned on. Finally Vanessa scoops up her girlfriend and heads to the bedroom with Sasha in tow. (Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Vanessa, Sasha, or Orias? Email us today.)

https://clips4sale.com/studio/45669/17703936/Amazon+Vanessa+Rain%27s+Date+With+Little+Sasha+Foxxx+%26+Orias+%28720%29

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 4 days ago #129515 by Ivyy
SLUT for the Strap

Riley puts bright whore-red lipstick on on her sub then males him suck her giant cock. She ties him up with his legs spread wide eagle so he cannot get away from from taking the massive dildo. Miss Riley owns his ass then uses a vibrator on his cock while he is getting fucked in the ass. She vibrates his cock to orgasm then pours the cum back into his asshole to impregnate him with his own semen.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/8341/17711842/SLUT+for+the+Strap+%28iPhone%2FMobile%29

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 4 days ago #129516 by Ivyy
Huxly Squashes Russian Big Mouth

Saharra is in another match with a this tiny little Russian with a mouth bigger than her boobs. Sandra Luberc talks a big game, but doesn't really seem to follow up in action. She's climbing up the ropes talking about how now she's as big as Saharra. Until Saharra walks right up and with one hand on her crotch, lifts the tiny blonde into a gorilla press. The distraction only continues from there.

Saharra follows it up with a back breaker, boston crab, surfboard and some solid knees when she's shoved up into the turn buckle. After twisting her ups in the ropes facing out, she rips off her top. Exposing those big lovely tits of hers. Grabbing, squeezing, and twisting them as she writhes in frustration and agony.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/70646/17711846/Huxly+Squashes+Russian+Big+Mouth+-+AMAZONS

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 4 days ago #129517 by Ivyy
Helpless Little Man

How does it feel to be held captive in the grip of an Amazon, lifted into the air by One mighty arm? you will stay where She puts you. you don't have much of a choice!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/34631/17717338/Helpless+Little+Man+WMV

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 4 days ago #129518 by Ivyy
Little One Trapped

You thought that you would be the one to stop me, little one, but of course you are no match for a woman of my size and strength. No one in the whole entire world can match my might! I knew when you first approached me that you had already succumbed...your eyes glossed over and gazing up my long powerful legs, further and further until your eyes met mine and you froze before me. But quickly you melted into submission...I knew right then that you were mine and soon I would trap you. I reached down with my strong arms and picked you up, pulling you to my breasts so tightly that you blacked out. I carried you back to my lair which is where you are now, cowering at my feet. Now that you know you are no match for me physically I will continue breaking you down and making you mine. Your will is no match for my legs, and each time they cross you become weaker and weaker.This is the real pleasure for an Amazon woman like me--mental domination. Psychological control. A true force to be reckoned with.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/81417/17520022/Little+One+Trapped+-+HD

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 2 days ago #129539 by Ivyy
Tasting Desire

Desire is the first of all pleasures, and until you've tasted Desire, you have yet to experience the euphoria of bliss. In this sexy solo sequel, Goddess Desire faces the stubborn slave boy Denial yet again. After working him over thoroughly with her mesmerizing display of sensual trampling and foot-worshipping, Desire takes her little slave to new heights, using her wide sexy soles to exhibit naughty foot play upon his flavor-covered manhood. The encounter quickly becomes lopsided as Denial proves, once again, to be no match for the erotically pleasing goddess. #VintageDKF

https://clips4sale.com/studio/6118/17728668/Tasting+Desire+%281+of+4%29

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 2 days ago #129540 by Ivyy
Amazon Venessa and Vickys oily feet ignore

Amazon Vanessa and Vicky Vixxx start off by propping their feet up on the coffee table. Vanessas size 12 feet are MUCH larger than Vicky’s petite size 6 feet. The girls start by giving you a nice tease and rubbing coconut oil all over each other's soles and toes to make them nice and shiny, all while ignoring you of course. The girls compare toes and talk about their arches. Finally Vicky gives you the attention you have been craving and asks you “So, Hypothetically speaking, IF you could cum on one of our pairs of feet IF we allowed you to, who’s would it be? The giant size 12 feet or the small size 6 feet?” They continue to ignore you while wiggling their toes and showing off their sexy wrinkled soles before deciding they have given you more then enough attention and decide to move on to another clip.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/95285/17704558/Amazon+Venessa+and+Vickys+oily+feet+ignore-+AVI

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 2 days ago #129541 by Ivyy
Amber invites a neighbor into her home

Amber is spending some time at her girlfriend's home in California. She has the entire house to herself for the weekend. She noticed a very young man in the neighborhood and she told him to come visit her. This young man had no idea why Amber was so eager to have him visit her. Amber noticed he was completely intrigued and mesmerized by her powerful body and sensuality, and captivating, feline eyes. Amber knew straightaway that she was going to play with this young man as if he were a mouse. When he knocked on the door and Amber invited him in, she quickly pounced on him on the couch. Should be in flexing her voluptuous muscles in front of him. She forced him to touch her and worship every inch of her body. By now, the mouse of a man was getting incredibly excited. He had never seen a woman of this stature in his entire life. In fact, he had only dreamed about it. Amber is going to turn up the heat on him and show him things he has never experienced before by any woman in his entire life-- and, probably never will ever again, as there is only one Goddess of Fetish as powerful and sensual as Amber DeLuca.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/23925/17732992/Amber+invites+a+neighbor+into+her+home--Pt+1

Time to create page: 1.524 seconds