• Ivyy
  • Ivyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #127509 by Ivyy
BEATEN DOWN BY MY DEFIANT AMAZON DAUGHTER

My curvy thick daughter Gia Love tip toes to the door wearing white see through leggings and a skimpy tit revealing top. I jump up and demand that she change into more appropriate clothing. Gia refuses and shoves me down onto the couch grabbing me in a brutal choke hold. She forces me down to the ground and puts me in a tight scissor hold hold with her thick thighs. I struggle and try to get free, but she is an amazon towering over me. The brat girl straddles me and chokes me out. I gasp and cough and suddenly find myself in another super brutal scissorhold. She sits right on my face smothering me with that big Cuban ass. The fiesty Latina is strong so I grab a handful of her hair and pull her head in between my legs and I squeeze her until she pounces up. I am nervous now so I try to reason with her, but I realize it is do or , so I wrap my arm tightly around her throat and squeeze smothering her. I pull down her pants and smack her round ass. We wrestle around on the ground for a while and I have trouble breathing in between her thighs. She sits on me and I feel faint - the big tit girl gets up and lands a kick in my gut and I'm beaten down while off she goes.

Clips4sale.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #127534 by Ivyy
Gigantic Amazonian Woman Humiliates A Tiny Man Below Her Powerful Legs

Intense Giantess Height Humiliation comes to life in super high quality! Our Amazonian Goddess Valeria notices you, a tiny little man down below her long pantyhose covered Powerful legs. She leans down and proceeds to describe her absolute disgust for you being so tiny and little, describing every little detail and how it really makes her feel. She thinks you will fit into her handbag perfectly and this is absolutely appalling to her.

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #127535 by Ivyy
Big feet [MORGANA].

Are you ready for my sexy big feet? Size 10, yes..! Size 10! Amazing!

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #127536 by Ivyy
Amazonian Shoulder Ride with Layla Moore & Kitty Come

Here we see Layla displaying her amazonian strength in public, giving Kitty Come a shoulder ride! Walk along with 6'1 Layla, as she easily carries the 110 lbs of Kitty along a street in Orlando!

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #127541 by Ivyy
Huxly's Lost Tranny Slut

Little Miss Sweet was skipping through the woods, enjoying the lovely day and her new dress. She's so lost in her bliss that she doesn't realize, she's actually gotten lost. By the time she notices the circles she's been prancing in, she's all ready been spotted by the Witch in the woods, Saharra Huxly. She must have gone far indeed to be in Saharra's territory.

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #127542 by Ivyy
ThickChickElite

Roy Nader is a collector of thick ebony women and he has his sights set on big booty bottomed bombshell Farah Goodson so he sent out his goons to locate and take her. Ms. Farah Goodson is a delicious diva evony goddess by day then by night she moonlights as the bootylicious brawler street fighter, so imagine the painful surprise when one goon was hiding behind wall waiting for Farah to get out the car just after backing in. While Farah was occupied with her shoes the goon takes her back in a Rear Naked Choke and with no hesitation Farah pounds into his ribs blow after blow with her Elbow he releases her and she turns to him with a Right Cross to his face, and then she delivers A Knee to what may be his already cracked ribs, she also Slams his head into the car now that he's down she decides to get a little comfortable Farah Removes Her Shoes places him between her legs for a little Scissor Action then ends his life with a Neck Snap. Shortly afterwards Farah Goodson makes it home tries to relax now wearing sports bra and Booty Shorts she does some stretching exercises but she knows there is someone in her apartment but she isn't falling for the same trick twice the intruder tries to take her back but she's ready she counter his attack, clipping him sending him flying and dropping to the mat. She began her Dominance with a Humiliating Foot in his face then she mounts him maneuver into an Armbar and Snaps it. Then Farah sets herself for a grand fatality, she rolled the intruder to his stomach mounts him from the back position herself over his spine and with a steady calculated blow between the shoulder blades she severed his spine... Ouch!

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #127549 by Ivyy
The 'SCISSOR Shore

Once again Chloe 'The Scissor Assassin' CRUSHES another victim to a pulp using her insanely strong legs in incredibly sexy topless scissor action!

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #127550 by Ivyy
The Amazon Experience

Amazon Goddess Sablique stands over your puny self at 6 feet tall while dragging you into her dungeon for a personal slave experience! If you are a good subby pet and want to be allowed to cum in front of your Goddess you will obey and follow her every command. Don't disobey or it's back in the cage with no release for another month!

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #127554 by Ivyy
Huxly Owns Bella's Pussy

Bella (Anastasia Rose) is walking home through the woods, just enjoying the beautiful weather. She's so chipper about how it's been such a good day she even begins to skip. Until, out of the woods, a large woman wearing an odd leather outfit emerges. Saharra Huxly sees Bella and heads straight for her. Bella becomes instantly afraid and tries to run away. In her panic she trips and falls in over a log. Hitting her head she knocks herself out. Not to mention that ragged looking branch remains from the fallen tree sticking up between her thighs. That can't have been good on the pussy.

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #127555 by Ivyy
Two bad giantesses [HOPE]

We are two bad giantesses and.. Melissa today has a big gift for me! She caught a lot of little gummy bears, and now they are so scared!

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #127556 by Ivyy
IF YOU EVER LIE TO ME AGAIN, I WILL GIVE YOU A FUCKING HEART ATTACK

The Lesson is, Don’t lie to you Super MILF wife BRIANA BANKS. Brianna is going to get some answers out of you. Briana knows you have a weak heart; she also knows you haven’t signed the life insurance papers over to her like you said you would. She just wants to see if you are going to lie to her about it. She has you chained up in her private dungeon under the house. She gets you very excited before getting her answers. Teasing you, getting you excited, and edging you almost to orgasm before stopping… leaving your Blue Balls twitching and your heart pounding with pain. She smothers you with her galactic giant Amazon tits… then Sucks out all the Pre-Cum of your poor Blue Balls, and tugs your cock with her amazing hands. Then after catching you in your lies… she leaves you chained up with no release… Just Suffering on the Cross of Despair.

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #127573 by Ivyy
Lux, Jay, and Sydney Height Comparison

Lux shows off how tall she is compared to Jay and Sydney! From all sides and angles it's obvious that Lux is extremely tall. Jay and Sydney are both nearly a full foot shorter! Lux even can see right over their heads. Everyone goes back to back as well as front to front to show the height difference (rubbing each other's asses and tits a little too for fun!)

Clips4sale.com

Time to create page: 1.432 seconds