• Ivyy
  • Ivyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #127574 by Ivyy
Big Tinah Muscles That Heal

This is what you all have been waiting for . . . Muscle Worship and Fantasy Wrestling with a Behemoth Muscle Woman! Meet Big Tinah from Alberta, Canada in Complete Full HD Video Download. 18" biceps, 28" Quads, 50" Chest, she is big, she is thick, she is unbelivable! Watch as she poses and gets worshipped in this video with a client. She has it all guys - not only the bod but also the attitude and she knows how to flaunt it. Scissor holds, face-sitting, foot worshipping, boob sucking, nipple teasing, to name a few, but you just have to watch it to enjoy it, and you will watch it over and over again. (46 minutes) of Total Bliss!!!

Clips4sale.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #127575 by Ivyy
King of the Muscles! Layla Moore's Muscle Domination of Little Mina

Layla struts around the room flexing her mighty biceps... her much smaller foe, Little Mina stands tries to size up the lumbering amazon. Before she knows what is happening, Layla is rolling up Mina's sleeves so she can take a look at her muscles. Layla laughs when she takes a look a Mina's arms, how weakened puny she looks!! The two go round and round, while Layla leads the petite asian around by her arm. Layla keeps flexing her bicep and taking trash the whole time!! To her credit, Mina never gives up and keeps fighting back and flexing her own muscle, even after she has been forced to kiss her muscles over and over, stripped and forced to do some pushups... all part of Layla's "power training"! Layla is still humored by Mina's minuscule muscles so she continues to laugh at her! Soon she decides that her bulging biceps are best put to use by giving Mina a wicked sleeper hold! She wraps her up tight, and nearly says nighty night! Mina struggles, but nothing can help her from the crazy amazon's wrath!!!! Layla sits on her chest and proclaims that she is "King of the Muscles" and she must kiss her biceps! Still flexing while sitting on her chest Layla still talks trash to the barely hanging on little Mina!! her tongue sticks out and her eyes roll back in her head... Layla has totally defeated Little Mina in a battle of the biceps, so Layla forces Mina to kiss her biceps again, and admit that Layla is truly "King of the Muscles" !

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #127593 by Ivyy
Una gigantessa molto cattiva [MORGANA]

I'm a really, really bad gantess.. but, so hungry too!Today I have some little bears.. their end is so close.. no mercy.. I want destroy them under my sharp teeth!

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #127594 by Ivyy
You are my food

I find you on my floor, in my home and.. oh God! I can't belive! You are a little little man! And.. you looks like a delicious thing.

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #127595 by Ivyy
FetishFarm

Business has been booming, FUST has made a name for themselves among the rich and perverted for there fetish underground slave trade. Its been a little over 4 months since the last mishap when one of the slave girls escaped but it's still fresh on there mind. So now hoping this will be a routine snatch & grab, train & sale FUST another girl with a gorgeous ki||er body, they think how this one will make us a fortune. Funny thing when you have $$ sign in your eyes you cannot see what dangers are behind you for when the training let down his guard the young lady seize her moment to take him out and slowly CHOKE the life out of him. Performs a sweet combination of HIGH KICKS to his backup guy then knocks him out with a fierce HEADBUTT. After all this being one simple woman that took down to guys our victorious victim becomes aroused feeling the joy of femm domination.

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #127616 by Ivyy
Huxly's Filthy Finger Beatdown

With the way Pixie struggles and flails about, it won't take much to drain her energy anyway. So Saharra locks her up between her mighty thighs and holds her in place slowly squeezing tighter. Those skinny arms and silly rainbow knee socks swinging wild in desperation. But when she is given a chance to get away, she's all ready to weak to make it. Saharra has time to sit down and take off both boots and still grab one of those rainbow feet as Pixie was able to get both hands on the ropes. Instead of freedom she got a size 12 Amazon foot in the face. No matter what she did, those big toes and stinky sole were planted on her nose. That big ripe smelly foot covers her whole face. It just disappears.

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #127617 by Ivyy
Gigantic Amazonian Woman Humiliates A Tiny Man Below Her Powerful Legs

Intense Giantess Height Humiliation comes to life in super high quality! Our Amazonian Goddess Valeria notices you, a tiny little man down below her long pantyhose covered Powerful legs. She leans down and proceeds to describe her absolute disgust for you being so tiny and little, describing every little detail and how it really makes her feel. She thinks you will fit into her handbag perfectly and this is absolutely appalling to her.

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #127618 by Ivyy
Amazon Princess Mia's First Ballbusting Experience

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #127641 by Ivyy
Huxly's Ruthless Match

Saharra Huxly has been invited by April Hunter into another gig with her. And yet again, it's some theme match she would never accept on her own. Only this time, it's not just pantyhose, and there are no pies involved. But there are a lot of wedgies. That's right, they've been given shorts that will not rip, but they will wedgie deep. Saharra can't believe she lets April talk her into doing these things. Well, if it's gonna happen, might as well get started.

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #127642 by Ivyy
HER CABLE IS DOWN

Teasia's been waiting for almost 45 minutes, she wants to watch her soaps, but the TV's just giving her a fuzzy signal. When the Cable guy does finally arrive and she tells him whats wrong he can't help but stop himself and gaze in awe at her beautiful height. She stands much taller then this little guy who grovels and begs to be with her. But it's just a size issue she says to the sweet little guy after they've measured up side by side. But he's got a special skill... who can turn down free cable?

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #127643 by Ivyy
Totally Crushed by Layla's Bearhugs with Layla Moore & Aria Eve

Aria Eve does not know when to quit... she challenges the powerful amazon to a test of strength, a bearhug challenge! Of course the petite asian does not stand a chance, but that does't stop Layla from accepting her weak competitors challenge! She even lets her go first... but Layla seems invulnerable to anything Aria tries! Layla squeezes Aria so very tight she looks as if she might pop! She crushes her from the front, the back and even on the ground... just to remind her who is the one who runs this show!

Clips4sale.com

• Ivyy
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
6 months 1 week ago #127664 by Ivyy
Explicit Muscular Leg Worship

My powerful long legs will squeeze you into submission! I’m having too much fun teasing you with my big tits and muscular legs in this skimpy red teddy. So much fun that I need to start playing with myself too. Explicit!

Clips4sale.com

Time to create page: 1.618 seconds