900th post: Ultra huge TETSUKO! (NSFW)

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    fbbfan
    Participant

wow.

This is enough for me to break my silence, what an amazing pic.

That type of size really does compliment Tetsuko.  Wonderful.

Fonk
    Participant

That pic is just awesome. 😮 Thanks for posting! Your adoring public salutes you!

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Permission to nosebleed sir? O_O

ROFLAO!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, Sir DCM, that is a masterpiece.  I actually had to look again to make sure I could tell what was boob and what was bicep! ::) :-[

P.S. Hold on a minute – I am being spectacularly stupid or can I not see any nipples?

AlexG
    Keymaster

Congrats on your 900th post, my wise Jedi Master!  8)

You've certainly taken Uberbuffed into a whole new weight class.  😮

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

And now I can never wear pants again. 😀

J2001
    Participant

Oh my God, Dave, we love you! This is the best thing I've ever seen…

I have only one request. Do you have a higher resolution version of that masterpiece? I would love to worship your work in its best size.

Thanks again to be that kind with us, providing us your magnificent art.

David C. Matthews
    Participant

P.S. Hold on a minute – I am being spectacularly stupid or can I not see any nipples?

Well, um… it's the, uh, the angle… yeah, the angle that you're looking at the breasts. See, uh, the, the nipple on her right breast (the far breast from our angle) is juuuuust beyond the curve; while her left arm hides her left nipple. <tommyflanagan>Yeah, that's the ticket!</tommyflanagan>

I have only one request. Do you have a higher resolution version of that masterpiece? I would love to worship your work in its best size.

Ask and ye shall receive. (1100 x 1224)

Although I usually don't post full-size versions… what looks like a nice smooth line at 50 or 60% reduction is revealed as an arthritic-looking squiggle, and other such flaws are revealed.

(Should I make desktops out of this as well?)

P4WN’d
    Participant

That was a bit scary.

Even after TLC's Documentary featuring Gregg Valentino, but since this post isn't about him, then… ;D.

Tigersan
    Participant

HOLY biceps! umm .. yeah its AWESOME!!!

Jack
    Participant

Wow!  Fantastically amazing pic, Dave!  Thanks for sharing it with us.  We're not worthy!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.