A couple renderings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    black spider
    Participant

Hello to all 🙂

I registered only know, but it's a few years that i read this boards, and look at the fantastic art you guys produce!

It seemed right to give something back to the comunity (even if of course it's just symbolic) – hope you enjoy it 🙂

TC2
    Participant

I like the pose, the outfit and the muscularity.  Reminds me of those muscular gymnasts, very elegant and beautiful.  Though I have to ask if the face being a slightly different color than the body intentional?  Either way the overall pose and symbolism of power is quite striking and mesmerizing.

astrosmurf
    Participant

The poses are quite dynamic, depicting a good balance of tension and movement.  So many poser images are static that it hinders their ability to evoke the strength they're trying to convey.  These are fabulous, showing great insight and promise.  I hope you'll continue your work!

Thanks!  ;D

Robert McNay
    Participant

Very nice. Definitely one of the best CGI muscular females I've seen. Realistic and believable. Plus her face is pretty.  🙂

black spider
    Participant

Glad you like them!  ;D

Reminds me of those muscular gymnasts, very elegant and beautiful. 

Though I have to ask if the face being a slightly different color than the body intentional?

That was my idea. 🙂
    The skin mismatch wasn't intentional, fixed now, thanks.

ze fly
    Participant

😮 Great poses…  …and bodies too ;D   

Leonardo
    Participant

Hey!!! Not bad, man! 😀

Hunter S Creek
    Participant

Great work!

Thank you for sharing!

Tschuss!
    Hunter

randy guillotte
    Participant

The expressions are amazing, as close to lifelike as I've ever seen. Waitaminit… of course! It's the mascara…

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Nice work; keep it up!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.