A.D. 1 – Disease

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    X-Greg
    Participant

… you ask for it then I was imagining an unexpected change. Perhaps she could loose controle of her body change because of this new drug she takes (too much muscles, too much heat from those women she absorbs, perhaps you could resolve the problem with her loosing this strenght she doesn’t want, she could be very strong without being dangerous with just a finger.

It’s just an idea…..but you ask for it then…

Max
    Participant

Interesting… That could lead to an unexpect change indeed. Thanks X-Greg for sharing it.

Max

Zespara Alathar
    Participant

I wholeheartedly agree. This is a fine tale of female muscular growth but then I’m always a fan of this style of growth (transfer).

Z 🙂

Axel3.14
    Participant

A well fashioned tale.

It occured to me that she might implode into a black hole if she keeps compressing her mass!

Max
    Participant

Transfer is one of the themes I enjoy the most. I will be posting soon another short tale soon dealing with transfers. Hope you enjoy it too Z.

About she converting into a black hole, it had never occurred to me that idea. Thanks Axel3.14 for mentioning. I guess my pshysics classes didn’t cover that subject 😉

Max

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.