A Poll to Jump Start this Forum!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ratlaf
    Participant

A poll to, hopefully, jump start this forum because there has been little to no activity here, and this is one of my personal favorites, so keep it clean and honest, of legal age!!! and enjoy.

Hunter S Creek
    Participant

Questions like this typrically prompt me to consider several levels of morality. 
    Some examples — Does fantasizing about a female that is not my significant other constitute "cheating"?  If yes, then is it still considered "cheating" if the fantasies do not involve a sexual relationship with the object of the fantasy?  Does fantasizing about one's significant other changing in response to one's wishes constitute a lack of respect and suggest a lack of love for that person?

I chose the girl next door.  This might sound hokey to some but — I have too much affection and respect for my significant other to involve her in my FMG/GTS/BE fantasies.  That was not always the case, however.  Somewhere in our relationship she simply stopped appearing in fantasies as being anything other than what she is in real life.

Since this is a fantasy-based question/poll, and because I do still have FMG/GTS/BE fantasies, and becuse they rarely involve a sexual situation between me and the object of the fantasy, and because the girl next door is of legal age and is a cute, sweet-natured, underdeveloped underdog type with bossy older siblings — I chose the girl next door.

Tschuss!
    Hunter

Strickalator
    Participant

For me i would like to find a potion that could change my girl into a muscle girl…not because of any selfish desires i might have …but for the simple fact she would feel alot better if one day she could wake up and *poof* feel incredible all over…

a b
    Participant

many many many of them.  i think that they could really enjoy it if it happened.  not even necessarily as attraction thing, either.  i mean, it could seriously help people, too.

and it would be fun to see, too.

Lu
    Participant

XD I would use it on myself, dude :3

Mark Newman
    Participant

Questions like this typrically prompt me to consider several levels of morality. 
    Some examples — Does fantasizing about a female that is not my significant other constitute "cheating"?  If yes, then is it still considered "cheating" if the fantasies do not involve a sexual relationship with the object of the fantasy?  Does fantasizing about one's significant other changing in response to one's wishes constitute a lack of respect and suggest a lack of love for that person?

I chose the girl next door.  This might sound hokey to some but — I have too much affection and respect for my significant other to involve her in my FMG/GTS/BE fantasies.  That was not always the case, however.  Somewhere in our relationship she simply stopped appearing in fantasies as being anything other than what she is in real life.

Since this is a fantasy-based question/poll, and because I do still have FMG/GTS/BE fantasies, and becuse they rarely involve a sexual situation between me and the object of the fantasy, and because the girl next door is of legal age and is a cute, sweet-natured, underdeveloped underdog type with bossy older siblings — I chose the girl next door.

Well, in my book that's not cheating.  I think behavior counts, not thoughts.  Obviously if fantasies take over, then we have a problem, but for me, fantasy just enlivens sexuality.  I've gone through FMG/BE in my head with so many girls next door, but my heart, my body and my soul belong to J____.

Funny, but once J_____ and I became an item, many many years ago, I stopped fantasizing about her.  And yet, her identity as a strong women was and is very important to me and our relationship. That's one place where fantasy and reality meet.

Anyway, for purposes of this poll, this site and my stories, I always choose the girl next door.

Deadly Pixxxie
    Participant

I, too, would also use it on myself….but I'd have to do it in a bar or something….with good, raging music….and a killer outfit…

ratlaf
    Participant

My agologies ladies, I should have added that as an option in the poll, how could I be so forgetfull…My bad.

The problem has been addressed, but without resetting all the votes I don't know of another way to let you re-cast your votes, Deadly Pixie and Kuli.

Pimp, would you be able to add two votes to the newest option for Pixie and Kuli?

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

Pimp, would you be able to add two votes to the newest option for Pixie and Kuli?

If I's am able to so, then it shall be done.

Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

It would appear that another has already added the option.
    So it is there if any ladies wish to choose it.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.