A Quadra-Blu Comeback?

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    Reason
    Participant

Apparently he did the entire coloring with a rollerball mouse :blink:! Does his comment make sense to you now :)?

BodybyBane
    Participant

Reason wrote:

Apparently he did the entire coloring with a rollerball mouse :blink:! Does his comment make sense to you now :)?

It does make sense but also don’t be surprised by other members paranoia becuz we’ve grown so useta Female muscle related material not coming to fruition

areaorion
    Participant

Lyman Dally gives us a video teaser – a behind-the-scenes look at creating one his new Quadra-Blu pieces. Check out quadra-blu.com for sneak peeks at the fun to come.

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

I just get more hyped with each new tease.

khuddle
    Participant

I’m excited too :cheer:

On a related topic, I really hope we get to see an animated feature (anywhere between 10 minutes to 1/2 hour) of female bodybuilder at some pojnt during my during my lifetime. Can you imagine a full length cartoon featuring Quadra Blue, Satin Steele, Tetsuko, or another one of our favorite muscle ladies? Lets hope it happens someday.

Reason
    Participant

Wow, great insight into Lyman’s creative process! As well as bringing back Quadra Blu, he’s bringing back traditional techniques to the digital age as well!

khuddle wrote:

I’m excited too :cheer:

On a related topic, I really hope we get to see an animated feature (anywhere between 10 minutes to 1/2 hour) of female bodybuilder at some pojnt during my during my lifetime. Can you imagine a full length cartoon featuring Quadra Blue, Satin Steele, Tetsuko, or another one of our favorite muscle ladies? Lets hope it happens someday.

Me too :laugh:! I’m convinced it will happen eventually and I think the best chance of it happening is in anime. Awesome Japanese muscular female manga artists like Dairoku Tenmou Great and RENtb have shown that there is at least some commercial demand for their work. I have also seen stuff in anime that makes female muscle look positively mainstream. Also, shows featuring strong and powerful females like Queen’s Blade and Ikki Toussen seem to be on the rise at the moment.

areaorion
    Participant

Like any Diva, Quadra-Blu is taking her sweet time getting ready. With the series launch date of May 25th fast approaching, she and Lyman Dally are putting on the finishing touches for a dazzling debut.

For more exclusive Quadra-Blu artwork, visit the Area Orion blog. Also visit Quadra-Blu.com and sign-up for email updates

AlexG
    Keymaster

Shaping up to a nice, total package. (Play on words purely intentional) 😉

Just an observation, but QB doesn’t seem all too happy ’bout pushin’ lollipops.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Ashlee
    Participant

can’t wait

areaorion
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.