A Quadra-Blu Comeback?

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    areaorion
    Participant

Quadra-Blu at the 2011 Arnold Classic???
    If you’re going, keep a look out.

areaorion
    Participant

Quadra-Blu live at the Arnold 2011

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

The fact these women did this, if anything is just proof that were totally getting this. Haha.

Reason
    Participant

Quadra-Blu does indeed live! This was a great idea. Is there any chance of IDing the women who took part?

areaorion
    Participant

Lyman didn’t send any names with the photos. I’ve been trying to place them but it’s a little more difficult with the blue hair. This is definitely the forum for experts on the subject.

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

The one in that last picture is Kim Ferrell.

areaorion
    Participant

“As promised, here’s new scans for the up-n-coming comics pages. These are pencil extractions from episode 3 which I am presently working on. Thought you might enjoy them. The first one involves a flying camera, and the other she’s putting her clothes back on. The gentlemen in the back are her corporate snakes. The box contains androgenic lollipops (a BIG part of the storyline!).” – Lyman Dally

Excited yet? I got the scoop on Androgenic Lollipops, but you’ll just have to wait for the series to find out.

See more NEW Quadra-Blu sketches here.

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

AO, thanks for keeping us updated man. I get more hyped every time you post this up.

Reason
    Participant

Apart from having a hugely muscular female main character, it also ooks like there’ll be plenty of social commentary to go along with the sci-fi storyline, which is good to see!

Hopefully, it won’t be too much longer until it is released.

chris10000
    Participant

i prefer the real one…in flesh

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.