Absolute Drainer – Third Adventure (Poll, not story)

• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 19 years ago by Max.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Max
    Participant

Right now, I'm half way of the third story involving at Alyssa (Absolute Drainer) when I realized something odd.

Since the stories are posted in the FMG section, that means that the story should have FMG, right?

Well, so far the story involves at one of the characters gaining great strength (I can't say more in order to not blow up the surprise), but no muscle growth happens.

Is this OK or not? I will like to know your opinions about this issue.

Thanks for your time.

Max

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Dont matter to me. Love the story anyways.

David
    Participant

Sure I'll miss it but if the story ain't going that way shoe horning it in doesn't fly with me.

iceman75
    Participant

I definitely don't mind, as long as there is significant muscle and strength feats included, there doesn't have to be muscle growth. I can't wait for it man, I loved your last story, Mirror's Interference and love how extreme your characters strength is, the stronger characters are, the more I like it!

ze fly
    Participant

Dont matter to me. Love the story anyways.

Same for me.

Fonk
    Participant

I agree with the others so far – I'm really enjoying your Absolute Drainer series and I'm waiting with bated breath to see what happens next! 😀

Max
    Participant

Thanks to all the people who participate in the poll and double thanks to the members that share their comments about the story.

Beginning from this Sunday, I will start to post the third adventure of Alyssa by parts (because the story is currently in progress). A new part will be uploaded weekly.

Hope you enjoy it.

Max

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.