Adolph Hitler

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    bob
    Participant

I’ve been hearing a lot of talk lately about muslim scum wanting to construct a mosque near “ground zero”.
    Let’s play pretend, OK?
    Let’s say that Aldolph Hitler was the president of the United States on 9/11/2001.
    Do you think that that filthy bastard Osama Bin Laden would still be breathing?
    Do you think that those twin towers would be resurrected by now?
    Adolph had his demons as we all do, but I wonder if his sort of leadership is’nt just the right tonic we need. -Rob

Matthew Lim
    Participant

Ashlee
    Participant

Hitler is a bit extreme, what we need are street smarter people.
    Bloomberge sits in his golden tower surrounded by armed bodyguards.Thinking I’m Rich I must be smarter than the ham & eggers on the street.
    He wants to be P.C. in a not so P.C.world where there are people who want to kill him because of his religion.
    I view it (REMEMBER THIS IS COMING FROM ME)as building a Japanese Shinto shrine, on top of the Arizona memorial.

Robert McNay
    Participant

hallarch wrote:

I’ve been hearing a lot of talk lately about muslim scum wanting to construct a mosque near “ground zero”.
    Let’s play pretend, OK?
    Let’s say that Aldolph Hitler was the president of the United States on 9/11/2001.
    Do you think that that filthy bastard Osama Bin Laden would still be breathing?
    Do you think that those twin towers would be resurrected by now?
    Adolph had his demons as we all do, but I wonder if his sort of leadership is’nt just the right tonic we need. -Rob

Alright students, what conclusions can we draw from this post?

1) The poster is an obvious racist.

2) The closest he’s ever gotten to learning about Muslims is asking for change in a cab.

3) Knows little or nothing about the real history of Nazi Germany

4) Is living in another dimension which bares little or no resemblence to our reality.

Robert McNay
    Participant

Ashlee wrote:

Bloomberge sits in his golden tower surrounded by armed bodyguards.Thinking I’m Rich I must be smarter than the ham & eggers on the street.
    He wants to be P.C. in a not so P.C.world where there are people who want to kill him because of his religion.
    I view it (REMEMBER THIS IS COMING FROM ME)as building a Japanese Shinto shrine, on top of the Arizona memorial.

So you are of the school as Hallarch, that all Muslims are the same. If that’s the case, why don’t we lump all evangelical Christians into the same hopper as Timothy McVeigh? Why aren’t all the crosses in the OK City Memorial an affront to those killed?

TC2
    Participant

It’s that kind of mentality that leads to problems in the first place. Why the hell would you post a political thread in this forum? This isn’t what this forum is about, you can go to plenty other messageboards to talk about this shit, but don’t bring it here.

stmercy2020
    Participant

Please feel free to let me know if Hallarch decides to modulate his tone; I’ve had enough of his crap. Reading it makes me feel dirty. Respectfully to all the people on this forum who aren’t trolling little shitheads, I’m going to call it a day and reserve my bile for forums that are less venomous. Bye Amazoids, it was fun until the dickhead showed up.

TC2
    Participant

AND he freaking spelled Adolf wrong, Jesus Christ, you need to be banned. Seriously dude…

You’re just an old guy who recently discovered the internet, have no understanding of internet manners, and seem brain damaged from all the pot you smoked in the 60’s and 70’s.

You need to go, you really need to go.

Ashlee
    Participant

CptMatt wrote:

Ashlee wrote:

So you are of the school as Hallarch, that all Muslims are the same. If that’s the case, why don’t we lump all evangelical Christians into the same hopper as Timothy McVeigh? Why aren’t all the crosses in the OK City Memorial an affront to those killed?

we could lump The Clinton Regime in there to Because of Waco .
    OK city I View that like the Burning of the REICHSTAG.
    False Blame was placed in order to seized power.
    I dealt with Muslims it was not feel good moment .
    and i have no doubt that the muslin living down the hall in my apartment complex would kill me , if Muslims seized power in The U.S.

bob
    Participant

This is addressed to that thing that said I was a washed up old man that just discovered the internet.
    You were probably still in diapers when I sent my first email.
    You should have changed those by now.
    Listen, I’m not PC, nor will I ever be.

Although that thread was not germain to the general “Amaz0ns” theme, if you were reading correctly you might have noticed it was posted in the “Free for All” category.

I’m not trying to justify anything that Hitler did during WW2. The man was a crazed and deranged madman. Rob

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Adolph Hitler’ is closed to new replies.