Akiko Daimon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    elee0228
    Participant

Akiko Daimon

To celebrate my 1000th post, it's appropriate for me to post about Akiko Daimon.  It's strange to think that anyone's favorite game character would only make a brief appearance in a mahjongg game, but that's the case with me.  My favorite character is Akiko Daimon, who is one of the opponents you face in Taisen Hot Gimmick Forever. 

Akiko Daimon Commissions by elee0228

00tree
    Participant

Gratz on your 1000th  😀

Cowprobe
    Participant

You've been a  beacon of far-east media elee0228.

Thank you for taking the time create the Pixiv tutorial.

You've been an incredible explorer of the internet in discovering these avenues of far-eastern feminine strength.

Your kindness in aiding Jebriodo with a deviant art account is a testament to your collaborative nature.

The artwork you've commissioned of Akiko Daimon perfectly captures her playful nature. If a woman so capable would consider enduring Double Dare punishments for losing Mahjongg, Akiko seems more motivated than stubborn.

After all in the fictional world of board game obsessed fetish derived nymphs there's at least one that can open the pickle jar herself.  8)

Here's to a 1000 more posts.  🙂

elee0228
    Participant

Gratz on your 1000th  😀

Here's to a 1000 more posts.  🙂

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

elee0228
    Participant

elee0228
    Participant

Reason
    Participant

All the commissions turned out great! Thank you for sharing them with us. I can see the interest you are generating in this character growing into a real cult following. I hope it leads to her getting her own Manga or something.

Anyway, congratulations on your 1000th and many thanks for your dedication in promoting Japanese Amazon artists!

elee0228
    Participant

If you're interested in the commission process, I've posted sketch 1 and sketch 2 to my scraps section:

elee0228
    Participant

elee0228
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.