Akiko Daimon

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    elee0228
    Participant

Yup, thanks for the kind words.  She's my favorite character so I've gotta do my duty and bribe or cajole artists into drawing her. 🙂

elee0228
    Participant

Runonpu honored my request for an Akiko Daimon request. 🙂

elee0228
    Participant

Jedediah
    Participant

Oh my!  She's beefed up!

elee0228
    Participant

Couldn't help myself from commissioning another pic.  Someone stop me.

Robert McNay
    Participant

Couldn't help myself from commissioning another pic.  Someone stop me.

Wow! I'm truly impressed by this one. She looks pretty awesome in that rendering. Terrific style and execution.

00tree
    Participant

Wow! I'm truly impressed by this one. She looks pretty awesome in that rendering. Terrific style and execution.

Agreed. I do have to say that this is my favorite pic of her so far and thats saying a lot because there are some veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery good ones.

elee0228
    Participant

Thanks for the kudos, guys.  Akiko Daimon by Refaal is currently the most favorited piece with 82 faves, followed closely by Akiko Daimon by Daikon with 79 faves.  The Bokuman piece has had a quick start, and has already been faved 54 times.  But that doesn't take into consideration the 236 faves that it has in Bokuman's gallery. 🙂

It's an awesome picture…

Aren't you a little obsessed with this lady? 🙂

elee0228
    Participant

Obssessed?  You say that like it's a bad thing. 🙂

Here's another commission of our lovely lass working out, drawn by the talented Brazilian artist Rafael Dantas:

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.