Amaz0ns.com artist community pic – would you join in?

Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    St.Bewolo
    Participant

I put the ones I could find in a gallery, here.

Hey, you forgot me! 🙂 WAAAAAHHHH! 🙂

just kidding … Mine was a link to an ImageShack, so it was probably hard to tell …. here's the link again….

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6739/tinaamaz0nshs2.jpg

St.

Jedediah
    Participant

Oh- here's a jpeg of mine with white background, if it is needed:
    http://www.jedsart.com/genica_amazons2.jpg

btx
    Participant

I've got a photosop 101 question…

How do you clip tha Amazons logo for your drawings? I see some of you did this. Gettar? Jed? Any takers?

BTX

fasola
    Participant

I've got a photosop 101 question…

How do you clip tha Amazons logo for your drawings? I see some of you did this. Gettar? Jed? Any takers?

BTX

Well, first get the logo from the site banner. that's a jpg. then you open the file in PS, and with the file where the drawing is, drag and drop it with the move tool. When you drag the image, it will be a new layer in the file. You can clean up the image (removing the backgroud) before or after dragging it. Then with the transform and liquify tools, you adapt it to the shape you want.
    Hope this helps

When you drag the image, it will be a new layer in the file.

gettar82
    Participant

go to the forum page with banner
    click "stamp" botton on the kayboard (you have made a screenshot)
    open photoshop >new document
    paste
    select form the screenshot the logo only 🙂

Jedediah
    Participant

I used a screenshot like Gettar did, except with my keyboard you hit CTRL and PRINT-SCREEN in stead of stamp.

whitemott2004
    Participant

First time I've read through this Kulli.  I'll try to get you something as well.  Beach atire eh?  Darn, no high heels on this one.

Lu
    Participant

Well, no, I never said beach attire but that just seems to have happened. Add high heels by all means if you want to.

whitemott2004
    Participant

Here you go Kulli.

Forgot the height originally.  5'8"

fasola
    Participant

Ah I see. Well.. maybe there'd be someone out there willing to colour it (since sometimes people from here like to do that)?
    Depends what others think too really.

Like everything else that I contribute, I uploaded the sketch primarily for the enjoyment of others in this community.  Secondarily, if the sketch fits with the Community Pic idea, then great!  If it does not, then that's fine too.  I will not feel slighted or insulted in any way.
    I do not wish to offend anyone but I hope that you and others can understand the reasons why I would not want anyone to color it; or anything else that I have ever uploaded or will ever upload for that matter.

Tschuss!
    Hunter

Hope nobody minds, specially Hunter. the colors came from my mind, hope you feel they are alright.

My own creation will take a while, as my scanner has decided to end a ten years marriage with my computer.

Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.