Amaz0ns.com artist community pic – would you join in?

Viewing 10 posts - 141 through 150 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    btx
    Participant

Here you go Kulli. Hope this works for you.

Barbara Harker finds herself wearing a strange t-shirt that's three sizes too large.. Just then she feels a strange, but familiar sensation as molecular discharge forms a transformation nimbus. Within moments she is transformed into the african earth goddess Urtha The Unstoppable. The ebony giantess gazes down at her shirt… now three sizes too small!!

Urtha is about 7-7.5 feet tall. The 'fro puts her well over eight. Barbara's on her knees, so figure about half of that.

BTX

David C. Matthews
    Participant

I'm trying to get back into the habit of drawing, after several weeks wrestling my "Valkyrie" script into shape… I've added a few panels to Tetsuko #2 pg. 17, and also drew out a rough sketch of my contribution to the community pic.

Although, judging by the other submissions so far, I may have to bulk Tet-chan up a bit  ;D

Anyway: rough sketch now, finished pic soon!

gettar82
    Participant

*start count minutes 8)
    ;-D

The Muffin man
    Participant

Oh man, Kulli's totally gonna have a field day with some of you >_>

Lu
    Participant

Eh? What you talkin' bout MuffinDude? :p

TC2
    Participant

Kulli,

This luscious lady is my female muscle growth character Jennifer Steel.  (Was created waaaay before Mr. Shh's stories)

Normally she's way heavier, taller, and more muscular but I decided to tone her down for this picture so you could squeeze her behind someone.

She is 5'7 and will most likely NOT be taller than anyone, but since I did not draw the legs you can place her near any character and we can pretend she's standing on something.  If you really need me to draw the legs I will do it as much as I don't want to.

Hope you like her!

Direct download from DA:

http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/068/c/b/Beauty_of_a_woman_by_TC2.jpg

gettar82
    Participant

this is good, but… doesn't kulli want entire figures? :/

TC2
    Participant

Well…

I really don't want to draw the legs but if I have to, you'll have to give me another couple of weeks.

The Muffin man
    Participant

I like how me, Kulli, and apparently Gettar are the only ones who actually know what she wants.

And not due to lack of Kulli telling them.

TC2
    Participant

I know what's wanted, I just do not have the time to draw the rest of the image, I've got other things to work on.  I'd rather turn something in than nothing at all, because I'd rather be drawing and coloring other projects at the moment.  Just be thankful I submitted anything at all.

Viewing 10 posts - 141 through 150 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.