Amaz0ns.com artist community pic – would you join in?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    St.Bewolo
    Participant

I was thinking maybe, just maybe.. how about a few artists were to each draw (or render?) a musclegirl, of their preferred size, in their style, wearing say, an 'Amaz0ns.com' t-shirt or similar?
    If a few participate, I'd be happy to stick the girls together in one image (well, anyone could do it I'm just offering..).
    I guess the idea would be to make a coloured pic of a full character, with a plain white background.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested. I think it'd be a nice idea to display a lot of different styles and tallent levels, and end up with an impressive image that'd promote some community spirit or something like that.
    Plus we all seem to hang around here quite a bit :p so, what do you guys say?

Sure, I'd love to … would the mighty Lingster oppose me copying the logo from the website, and using it on a t-shirt?  If not, Then I'm in!

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Sure, I'd love to … would the mighty Lingster oppose me copying the logo from the website, and using it on a t-shirt?  If not, Then I'm in!

That's the same idea I was toying with. Hey, maybe everyone in the drawing should be wearing an Amaz0ns T-shirt!

gettar82
    Participant

That's the same idea I was toying with. Hey, maybe everyone in the drawing should be wearing an Amaz0ns T-shirt!

this is what i've understood… 🙂

Lu
    Participant

o.O Yeah thats what I said at the start…

The Muffin man
    Participant

Since I'm not a writer it doesn't really cross my mind to be quite honest o.O
    Well.. how would you suggest that?
    I mean how about this was say, like a bodybuilding contest? Or even something silly like a mascot contest? It'd be interesting to see a few different writers' oppinions on who would win it, too.

Maybe whichever they choose. Someone could write a BB contest, another just a general gathering thing.

I'd be more than happy to take a compiling of different characters and how they'd react to each other and write sort of a "meeting of the muscle/minds" type deal.

Lu
    Participant

Yeah.. well.. upto them.

I'm half finished on my part.. (though I did do her lying on her front seeing as how most of my characters would give a ceiling a run for it's money).
    And yeah.. the Amaz0ns logo will be on her garments.

10-4
    Participant

I'll think about it.

In all my time in the small press doing collaborations, when I hear "I'll think about it" it ends up being "No".  😛

Fett
    Participant

😀

Lu
    Participant

Well he knows he won't stop gettin called 'Feet' if he doesnt 😀 Right Feet?

Rock Martin
    Participant

Is there like a Due Date for this?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.