Amazing She Hulk Transformation Video!!

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    TC2
    Participant

Can you put it up for download no Rapidshare?  I'd certainly like to keep a copy!

dravenspirit
    Participant

The file is an flv format (flash video), and you can actually download it off photobucket if you manipulate the link. I dont have a program (or the time unfortunately  🙂 to convert the file to another format, so youd have to download an flv player to play it…

Shadowninja
    Participant

its down again 🙁 anyone else able to upload it elsewhere?

dravenspirit
    Participant

Unfortunately it was yanked again… and my pc decided to crap out around the same time. Of course the file is sitting on the second slave drive of my old XP based pc, so I wont have access to it anytime soon. I bought a new computer (running vista) and its harddrive is sata, so Ill have to figure out if the old harddrive is even compatible. I may have to borrow another XP pc to transfer the files over to my computer.  >:(

Can any tech savy individuals chime in on this?

Jon Saul
    Participant

(Warning: I am not an expert) Maybe if you put it on a flash drive, the Vista machine will recognize the device?

crfan
    Participant

Bad form I know, but finally registered to dredge up this old thread.  Really like the edited down version that is still posted, but could anyone toss up the original version somewhere? :0  Can't seem to find it anywhere anymore 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.