Another 3d render.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    whitemott2004
    Participant

Nothing special here too much.  I was just trying to get the overall size more accurate to real life.  Figured I'd post this for others to enjoy… or not. 

Jack
    Participant

Lovely ripped fitness physique on her.  Glad to see you're rendering again.  I loved your experiments with dynamic cloth and tartan mini skirts!

10-4
    Participant

Looks good.

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Lovely ripped fitness physique on her.  Glad to see you're rendering again.  I loved your experiments with dynamic cloth and tartan mini skirts!

I'd say more lightweight BB, but otherwise, I'm in complete agreement.  Nice work!

whitemott2004
    Participant

Thanks.  I was trying to go more old school light fbb with this one.  Now to just get a bump map made up for V4 and it 'should' be easier.

mikazuki
    Participant

This is one of my favourite builds. Realism is always a challenge, and the lady looks real nice here. A little rough in certain areas, though I suppose that's because you're still experimenting. Definitely ENJOY! yesh.

ze fly
    Participant

Cute!

peirrotlunaire
    Participant

Quite a nice render.  My only nitpick would be that her top seems overdeveloped for her bottom.  But, that may be intentional. 

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Quite a nice render.  My only nitpick would be that her top seems overdeveloped for her bottom.  But, that may be intentional. 

I think her calves are fine, though perhasps her quads could be a little bigger.

whitemott2004
    Participant

Thanks all.  I was thinking the quads didn't quite match up well myself.  Shoulders also needed some work.  Time for tweaking.  😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.