Buff Wrestler on Teen Titans

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Tara_Cross
    Participant

Go to cartoon network.com to see the clip. It was really funny if you like wrestling. I think shes a big ole luchador. It's coming on saturday at 8 pm eastern.

00tree
    Participant

HAH!!! Looks to be good. Unfortunatly whith that style of animation there is next to no muscle detail shown. And since a lot of superhero toons use that style it has great potential for us to see some buldgeing biceps.

AlexG
    Keymaster

On a related issue I'm beginning to have serious doubts that CN will ever air the last handful of JLU episodes, which were pushed back to January 1, 2006.  Now I find (via http://www.tv.com) that they're been re-re-listed for (get this, if you can believe it) December 1, 2006.   😮

Probably the only way any of us are going to see them is when Season 5 is available on DVD.   😛

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Tara_Cross
    Participant

I blame cartoon  networks preoccupation with cramming as much anime on the air as they can get there hands on. I hate otakus. I mean the JL originaly got sidelined in the intrest of showing Naruto twice in one night!! And it wasn't even two different episodes. Aparently anime fans will go into cardiac arrest if they have to wait 7 days to see the next 15th of a fight on that show.

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

I mean I love anime as much as the next guy…but this is getting freaking ridicluous…The crap they have on Toonami isnt even good… The only goofd stuff is bloody IGPX…they can kill anything else!

mangamuscle
    Participant

I blame cartoon  networks preoccupation with cramming as much anime on the air as they can get there hands on. I hate otakus.

While being an otaku myself, I think that CN should create an spin off channel (anime network? asia boomerang?) and use cartoon network only for shows like JLU. Heck, I am still pissed because Teen Titans got cancelled.

fungo09
    Participant

I like Naruto.. One piece might be good if they werent so goofy and didnt edit it.. tt was cancelled so that sucks…zatch bell is wierd .and bo bo bo whatever the fuck is for people on crack… igpx is alright too… man i miss the good old days where cartoons were great, now kids will watch anything aslong as its colorful

David
    Participant

On a related issue I'm beginning to have serious doubts that CN will ever air the last handful of JLU episodes, which were pushed back to January 1, 2006.  Now I find (via http://www.tv.com) that they're been re-re-listed for (get this, if you can believe it) December 1, 2006.

Good news??? The JLU episodes will be shown.
    Bad news???  The current plan is spring/summer.

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

On a related issue I'm beginning to have serious doubts that CN will ever air the last handful of JLU episodes, which were pushed back to January 1, 2006.  Now I find (via http://www.tv.com) that they're been re-re-listed for (get this, if you can believe it) December 1, 2006.   😮

Word of advice, Alex: TV.com is about as trustworthy as that rambling hobo in the back alley.

And thanks for the heads-up, Tara! 'Course, I'm a big TT fan, so I would've found out about it anyway…but still, thanks.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Word of advice, Alex: TV.com is about as trustworthy as that rambling hobo in the back alley.

Did I not put a disclaimer warning on it in parenthesis?  😉

As a source for informational content (synopsis, cast, etc) about past programs, I couldn't disagree more.  😎

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.