Buff Wrestler on Teen Titans

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Lingster
    Keymaster

Weren't the last few episodes aired in Canada already?

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

Weren't the last few episodes aired in Canada already?

Probably.

fungo09
    Participant

The episode was pretty cool…half the hero's are still fighting some one some lost , its all suspense but i dont see how the panther girl could beat the robot guy and the other mechanized guy in the suit when the titans had trouble with him ykno?  Owell like in all strories and wrestling the old bad guys are always easy to defeat

and there is sorta a spoiler down below

also on tv.com it says The titans are all spread out and then there's pantha.. and on next weeks episode description it says one hero manages to slip by and save the day

David
    Participant

Sorry to burst the bubble but it's not Pantha. (from http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/main.php)

Episode #64 – Titans Together
    Original Airdate – January 14th, 2006
    All seems lost for young heroes across the globe: they have been spread far and wide, their lines of communication have been severed, and one by one, the Brotherhood of Evil takes them down. But as The Brain claims his victory is assured, one brave hero manages to slip thorough the Brotherhood of Evil's grasp: Beast Boy.

And while it was great to see Pantha that's not any version I'm familiar with. http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0601/09/pantha.jpg

In any case this is probably the only Titans episode I might keep. I hate the cutesy pseudo anime look.

The Muffin man
    Participant

The episode was pretty cool…half the hero's are still fighting some one some lost , its all suspense but i dont see how the panther girl could beat the robot guy and the other mechanized guy in the suit when the titans had trouble with him ykno?  Owell like in all strories and wrestling the old bad guys are always easy to defeat

Well, Atlas and Adonis were easily defeated NOW mainly because they're both very big on pride. When Atlas started losing to Cyborg it was all down-hill, whereas Adonis was never that tough, they were just new to his style(And Beastboy eventually brute-forced him down early in the episode).

and there is sorta a spoiler down below

also on tv.com it says The titans are all spread out and then there's pantha.. and on next weeks episode description it says one hero manages to slip by and save the day

😉 Beastboy. It's his season.

fungo09
    Participant

I think it will be pantha i went to tv.com and on the main page it had a tt thing for next week and the end said "and then theres pantha" and had a picture of her… also they drew her kinda big i looked for some comic images and she was small

The Muffin man
    Participant

I've been told by one of the head artists at a TT forum that "This is Beast boys season".

On top of that, the Toonami preview said that "The Titans have a trick up their sleeve…and it's…Beast Boy?"

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

I think it will be pantha i went to tv.com and on the main page it had a tt thing for next week and the end said "and then theres pantha" and had a picture of her… also they drew her kinda big i looked for some comic images and she was small

Trusting TV.com? Fungo, I expected better of you.

fungo09
    Participant

haha…But it had a picture of her who knows… I know they fuck up alot lol

thatdude
    Participant

well there is a flex in the newest episode of TT which aired today not amazing but better than nothing

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.