Buff Wrestler on Teen Titans

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Delmo Walters Jr.
    Participant

Could Pantha have sounded more like a man in "Calling All Titans"? Geez! Diane Dimond did her voice-unless she sounds like that, guess she thought that Pantha, as a wrestler, should sound manly.

The Muffin man
    Participant

Could Pantha have sounded more like a man in "Calling All Titans"? Geez! Diane Dimond did her voice-unless she sounds like that, guess she thought that Pantha, as a wrestler, should sound manly.

Or that, as a larger woman who spends a lot of time trying to intimidate opponents and sound mean/tough, she'd talk like that.

Thatdude: Property of Titansgo.net, rehosted by me.

Delmo Walters Jr.
    Participant

Either or.

Delmo Walters Jr.
    Participant

Last night I sat through "Titans Together" and MAN! Pantha sounds like a guy! If that's her trying to sound tough, I'd rather she sound feminine. Hell, Ed Asner sounded more feminine when he voiced Granny Goodness in Superman:TAS & JLU.

00tree
    Participant

well I bring some said news. In the last issue of Infinity Crissie the Superboy from Earth 2 went psycho and attacked the real Superboy. the Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, Ans Justice Society showed up and E2 Superboy lost his cool and started killing them. Pantha was the first casualty  😥 . He punched her head off and the fight paused for a second and E2 Superboy started to cry and said something lame like "oops I didn't mean to punch your friends head off".  😡 Then the rest of the people there attacked in anger and that's when E2SB really started to rip people up. He got what he deserved at the end of the comic.The Infinite Crissis title is kind of bloody. A lot of characters die In each comic.

Delmo Walters Jr.
    Participant

I hate to admit it but, until he accidentally tore off Pantha's head, I was really enjoying seeing the Earth-Prime Superboy beat the shit out of Kon-El/Connor Kent/Superboy. I've never liked him.

fungo09
    Participant

Hey who exactly is the justice society and could someone elaberate on the whole situation i seen something in the comic shop for 9.99 and I noticed robin and nightwing on the cover on the floor… and i opened it up superman was talking to batman about someone being a good kid i think superboy… thanks guys

Delmo Walters Jr.
    Participant

Hey who exactly is the justice society and could someone elaberate on the whole situation i seen something in the comic shop for 9.99 and I noticed robin and nightwing on the cover on the floor… and i opened it up superman was talking to batman about someone being a good kid i think superboy… thanks guys

If you google the justice society I'm pretty sure you can find some webpage that will give you all the info you need.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.