Christine Envall – Classics of Femuscle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    ratlaf
    Participant

Came across an old, but in-freakin-credible clip of Australia's most muscular woman ever over at YouTube!!!  It's an oldie but a goodie.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Came across an old, but in-freakin-credible clip of Australia's most muscular woman ever over at YouTube!!!  It's an oldie but a goodie.

Yes, indeed she was (is?) very large.

I remember a WPW "Back Page" photo showing her in all of her broadness – simply unreal.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

ratlaf
    Participant

I think "was" is appropriate. 

I haven't see or heard of anything new about her in a while now.  Either she's pulled herself out of the public eye for family, or other reasons, or she's stopped bodybuilding, which would be a travesty.

cpbell0033944
    Participant

She must have been the very definition of "massive".

AlexG
    Keymaster

Massiveness redefined.  I can still remember a back shot of her when she first hit the popular awareness that all but filled the magazine page – totally unreal.  😮  8)

Source: Session: WPW-V402 – Christine Envall

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Now that's massive! 😮

AlexG
    Keymaster

She caused quite a stir of popularity with the fanboys, and this picture is probably the main reason why.  As I said, she filled up the page, and then some.  😉  8)

Hard to believe its been ten yrs already.

David
    Participant

Here's some vidcaps from Awefilms reedited update with Christine. I'd almost forgotten how amazingly thick she was.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Well, I hadn't forgotten. 😉

In fact, I made mention of her last month as a subject of my Classics of Femuscle threads.  8)

Thanks for posting more of her massiveness.  ;D

Didn't she also have the TF role in Awefilms sci-fi muscle growth video a few yrs back?  ???

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Massive wingspan with those lats! 😮

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.