Cindy Phillips

Viewing 10 posts - 871 through 880 (of 910 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

That sucks. Cindy looked incredible when she was huge.

AlexG
    Keymaster

That sucks. Cindy looked incredible when she was huge.

Quoted for Truth! B)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

GWHH
    Participant

I almost cried myself when I read how much muscle she has LOST!!!!

Update – a lengthy blog entry. B)

Link: http://cindyphillips.blogspot.com/ (April 15, 2012)

Word of warning: She talks about working to take the muscle off. (Ack!) :pinch: 🙁

James
    Participant

Ouch:(. This is not looking good if she does continues along that pathway. But that is up to her I guess. Its a loss for us..sigh:(

BlackKusanagi
    Participant
    TC2
    Participant

She’s a big girl pretending to be a skinny girl, even in her physique category she still looks massive, which is great for us. I think she needs to get a reality check and realize that she is supposed to be a strong muscular girl and not a thin little waif.

Jared
    Participant

Cindy has one of the prettiest faces of any female bodybuilding. It’s a shame she isn’t as huge and muscular as she used to be. What the hell happened?

khuddle
    Participant

I actually saw her live at the Europa this past Friday. Sadly, as pretty as she is (and
    there is no question she is a looker), with her toned down physique she just doesn’t stand
    out from the crowd anymore. Really prefered her as bodybuilder, where the contrast between
    her petite size and massive muscles really made her unique.

James
    Participant

Wow, what a change from her bodybuilding days. Perhaps I’m not use to seeing the ‘new’ her but probably won’t be able to appreciate it as much as I use to enjoy seeing her fuller. Her arms are the only ones that are left to be liking it but the rest of her… well, I seriously don’t know what to say about it. It’s her body and she is happy about it, can’t make a judgement call on this.

Harry Braff
    Participant

Cindy Phillips used to be a great bodybuilder, she has made a choice that has to be respected but I can’t get out of my mind the fact that she actually screw it up.

Her first attempt at women’s physique has led her to the last place. I wonder how she will react about that.

Viewing 10 posts - 871 through 880 (of 910 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.