Colette at her largest

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

Was just browsing the AMG-Lite site when I's did spy the new pictures of Ms. Guimond and, I's must say, she os looking the largest she (or possibly any lady) has ever been.
    Go here http://www.amg-lite.com/colette_guimond/ amd inform I if my's addled and overwork body and mind are imaging what I's do see.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

ratlaf
    Participant

no you're not imagining anything, she is definitely one of the most muscular women ever, tina lockwood, and rene tomey may still be bigger than her, but she's right up there with the legends, denise hoshor, tazzie colomb, and many many others that my tired brain can't seem to find right now…thanks for the heads up,  if only that was what the average woman looked like, i'd be very happy!!

AlexG
    Keymaster

. . . with the legends, denise hoshor, tazzie colomb, and many many others that my tired brain can't seem to find right now…

Since you're on the tired side and since I'm very fond of her as an inspiring Uberbuffed babe, I'll give a shameless plug for Annie Rivieccio – nearly 20 years at it in the iron game . . . she just doesn't know the meaning of the word quit.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Fett
    Participant

no you're not imagining anything, she is definitely one of the most muscular women ever, tina lockwood, and rene tomey may still be bigger than her,

Proportionally, Colette is just as big as Rene Toney.

Colette does look enormous in those photos, you're not crazy Pimp… though maybe she is… 😛

hatour
    Participant

I would venture to say that pound for pound, she is the largest bodybuilder ever.

David
    Participant

At 5'2" she's 160 pounds. If she were say 5'7" she'd be somewhere around 215. At 6'2" she'd be about 285-300! That'd make Nicole Bass look small.

iceman75
    Participant

Colette has been a favorite of mine for a long, long time, her size is just incredible, to carry that amount of muscle on such a short frame is unreal to see, without doubt, inch for inch, pound for pound, she has to be the most massive fbb on the planet. Renee Toney might have the biggest arms on the planet, but she is 5'8 and weighs about 200 pounds, only 40 pounds separates them, but 7 inches height difference does too, but in my opinion it would be quite a sight to see them posing along side each other, something I think I would remember for the rest of my life.

The Muffin man
    Participant

Colette has been a favorite of mine for a long, long time, her size is just incredible, to carry that amount of muscle on such a short frame is unreal to see, without doubt, inch for inch, pound for pound, she has to be the most massive fbb on the planet. Renee Toney might have the biggest arms on the planet, but she is 5'8 and weighs about 200 pounds, only 40 pounds separates them, but 7 inches height difference does too, but in my opinion it would be quite a sight to see them posing along side each other, something I think I would remember for the rest of my life.

On top of that, imagine THESE arms on someone 5'8.

😮

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Holy hell shes huge!!!  😀

Anonymous

She's a monster! Woh, mama!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.