Danica Patrick in a muscle suit

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    El_Roy_1999
    Participant

Race driver Danica Patrick wearing a muscle suit for a commercial.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2526137/Danica-Patrick-displays-bulky-frame-film-Super-Bowl-commercial-just-muscle-suit.html

Looks bizarre, but impressive.

fasola
    Participant

I am actually surprised at how realistic it looks. And of course, it had to be for a Super Bowl commercial.

TC2
    Participant

Pretty awesome suit. Looks like they can put Gal Godot in one of those for WW.

sacul
    Participant

That’s actually very realistic looking! I agree that they need to put godot in one of those.

cpbell0033944
    Participant

That article sums-up the lack of intellect of the average Daily Mail “reader” – most of them thought her muscles were real, and the remainder were expressing the sort of reactionary close-mindedness expected. :angry:

khuddle
    Participant

I can see thousands of schmoes rushing to their phones trying to order those suits so they
    can put in on their wives/girlfriends.

Robert McNay
    Participant

Except for that one walking away shot that shows a fold in the prosthetics on the back of her knee, they are pretty darned realistic.

Danica ain’t bad looking as a bodybuilder either 😉 :cheer:

TC2
    Participant

I’m impressed as to how much attention to detail they placed. I mean they even added mass to her neck. Granted, it’s not her most flattering hair style or make up job, but… whew. Well, definitely saved those pictures since I’ll never see something like that again till the Super Bowl at least. 😀

gokuman7
    Participant

i hope they show how they made the suit.

fbbfan
    Participant

Seeing Danica Patrick in a muscle suit confirms what I long suspected.

That Danica would look good with lots of muscle. Too bad this is not real, because she is a natural, she looks great with muscle.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.