Dawn (now with Jenna from Hardbody)

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

After your description of how people react to her in the clubs, I say #1.

Which is to say, I'll imagine the other two while you work on that one.  😀

J2001
    Participant

Great story & art!!
    I vote for #1

10-4
    Participant

Well done.

Eric
    Participant

I vote for #3.

The bigger, the better!  :mrgreen:

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

jdm022
    Participant

I'll throw in my vote….#1:)

Number6
    Participant

Nice character, both backstory and pics!
    I gotta throw in with the "bigger is better" platform and vote for #3.  Though seeing her in any of the situations would be interesting…I look forward to seeing whatever more you do with her!

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

The Pimp will vote for Option 1. As our dear David did say: 'there aren't enough pics of muscle-women "dressed to impress".'.
    And most excellent work on the 2nd picture, dear Rhinehart.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

*drools*

Oh wait what?

I say one. ^_^

rhinehartd
    Participant

Number one it is. Expect it very soon.

Oh yeah, and please throw out any ideas for future Dawn pictures, thanks.

rhinehartd
    Participant

Firstly, a reminder: Please throw out any suggestions for future Dawn pictures, if you have any.

Dawn was a real party animal during her high school years. She would often hit the most popular nightclub around town, Zouk, with her own clique of friends at least thrice a week.

From there it would be dancing and drinking till the wee hours of the day, though Dawn was smart enough not to get drunk. Her good looks and personality made her a real presence at Zouk, and she would often mix with the local celebrities who frequented it. Everyone from the bartenders to the DJs knew her. A lot of guys would hit on her as well, and Dawn quickly lost count of how many times her number has been asked.

Then around the early days of her Junior year, during the early stages of her muscular build up, her popularity at Zouk only surged as she attained a fitter physique. Many guys who had a few drinks too much tried to grope her or hit on her immediately, unable to resist her good looks and figure. Some people became increasingly jealous of her, too. Dawn had effectively "dethroned" the most popular patrons at Zouk, and these people and their friends weren't very delighted with that.

On a couple of occasions, a passerby would "accidentally" spill beer all over Dawn's hair and clothes. Sometimes she would also be struck by a thrown lime. Dawn could only look at the laughing perpetrators and do nothing.

This, and several other factors (some revealed in the previous posts, some not yet), motivated Dawn to bulk up rapidly. For nearly six months, Dawn was MIA at Zouk. Her absense was so strong that the local newspaper published a small article noting this. In reality, Dawn was hitting the gym everyday, rapidly becoming huger and more muscle bound. Six months since her absense, Dawn returned to Zouk with her friends, wearing a halter top and mini-skirt that revealed her muscular body to all.

As she walked further and futher into Zouk, people in her wake stopped dancing and simply stared in shock. Even the DJ nearly slipped up on the music upon glimpsing the new Dawn. Nobody knew what to think, but most of the females in the club clearly reacted with horror and disgust. The "bullies" who humiliated Dawn, sitting at their table, pointed and laughed, remarking that she had undergone a sex change. Dawn noticed and slowly walked toward them. Once she was only a few feet away, her intimidating presence made the laughing turn nervous as Dawn subtly huffed up her chest and tensed her muscles. She smiled at them before walking back to her friends to party.

Dawn's return to Zouk made waves in the nightclubbing community. People didn't know what to say, except that the hottest and prettiest girl to ever frequent Zouk disappeared for half a year, and returned as a muscle-bound hulk. After a while, many people got used to Dawn's new appearance. For all the perceptions people had of muscular women, Dawn's personality and energy began to draw true friends from the nightclubbers, the ones who could see beyond her appearance. 

Okay, so what's next?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.