Dawn (now with Jenna from Hardbody)

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    ze fly
    Participant

Really impressive! Don't stop…  🙂

Jon
    Participant

Love it! The artwork reminds of someone else's from a few years back (can't recall the name at the moment), that I always enjoyed. I missed that style, and I am glad to see it again.

Number6
    Participant

Very cool!
    Here's a somewhat-silly inspiration for a pic that struck me while reading that description…maybe you could draw her singing karaoke at the club, and "inadvertently" flexing her big biceps as she holds the mic up to her face?
    For some reason, images of "accidental" flexing (or other strength feats) are very appealing to me, and it occured to me that this was a possible scenario for the pretty, confident woman you've created.
    Keep up the good work!

Tommy Dreamer
    Participant

Throw out any ideas?  The only thing going through my mind right now is the old ECW chant, "Holy Sh*t".

Anyways, you know what my suggestion is, I've made it a million times to a million artists.  More mass.

But as it is, still awesome work.  Great to see you back on a semi regular basis.

flashHEART.EXE
    Participant

The next step is pretty obvious:  Dawn travels back in time to the old West to fight robot-dinosaur-cowboy-nazis controlled by Hitler's brain.  Oh, she also gets a karate chimp sidekick.

g-man
    Participant

Great stuff! Can't wait to see more. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing #3 😉

Eric
    Participant

The next step is pretty obvious:  Dawn travels back in time to the old West to fight robot-dinosaur-cowboy-nazis controlled by Hitler's brain.  Oh, she also gets a karate chimp sidekick.

Karate chimps RULE!  :mrgreen:

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

Andy_Fraser82
    Participant

I think you should do otion number three then do option number 2 of her bulking up in the gym

Jon
    Participant

I think you should do otion number three then do option number 2 of her bulking up in the gym

If multiples are an option, do all three!  👿

AbyssPlanet
    Participant

If multiples are an option, do all three!  👿

Seconded!  😀

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.