Do thin guys feel spindly around muscular girls?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Fett
    Participant

You, Sir, are a comic genius.  I LOL'ed for real on reading that. 

Just one thing; I really don't want to know about your moist parts, if you don't mind – theres a good chap. 8)

Fett you make me lol.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all night. Try the veal.

zenta
    Participant

P.S budoka… geeks can be very sexy :p

I have a slightly small (read: tight) Street Fighter II t-shirt that proves that theory correct  8)

The Saint
    Participant

Most of the women I've been involved with have been at least a couple inches taller than I am and between 10 and 60 pounds heavier, all varying between athletic and muscular. I'm 5'8" and weigh about 145, very lean but solid and defined, I guess they call it a "swimmer's build."

When you're with a girl who is literally a foot taller than you are and has 60 pounds of muscle on you, yes, there's some intimidation going on — at first.

ratlaf
    Participant

Most of the women I've been involved with have been at least a couple inches taller than I am and between 10 and 60 pounds heavier, all varying between athletic and muscular. I'm 5'8" and weigh about 145, very lean but solid and defined, I guess they call it a "swimmer's build."

When you're with a girl who is literally a foot taller than you are and has 60 pounds of muscle on you, yes, there's some intimidation going on — at first.

Who did you go out with who was 6'8"!!!?  I'd absolutely enjoy every nano-second I'd spend with her.  Granted I did enjoy every nano-second I spent with the taller and more muscular women I've dated!

ratlaf
    Participant

What about a woman who's 3 inches shorter than me and has 60+ pounds of muscle on me…?!!??

Fett
    Participant

What about imaginary women? Huh?

I date them all the time.

No… that's not true. I can't even get the nerve to ask them out. They're so fickle in their nonexistant ways…

cpbell0033944
    Participant

What about imaginary women? Huh?

I date them all the time.

No… that's not true. I can't even get the nerve to ask them out. They're so fickle in their nonexistant ways…

I often date non-existent women too. ;D 😉

AlexG
    Keymaster

Just realized I never answered this one, directly, that is.

Ever in awe, in wonder, impressed, about them physically, yes.

Spindly or intimated, no, not in the least.  8)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Fett
    Participant

I often date non-existent women too. ;D 😉

And the great thing is that there's plenty to go around.

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Just realized I never answered this one, directly, that is.

Ever in awe, in wonder, impressed, about them physically, yes.

Spindly or intimated, no, not in the least.  8)

Well no, because you're bigger than most of them, if not all… 😮 ;D

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.