Electrolyte Replacement/Rehydration

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ratlaf
    Participant

Hydralyte passes the test!  This stuff is absolutely amazing…  For anyone who participates in endurance sports [marathons, biking, ironman, etc] I would HIGHLY encourage you to try this stuff out.  The orange tasted the best to me – kind of like a weak Tang – but didn't have an overpowering flavor.  You could really see a difference in the recovery time between our hydralyte test cases [the FAST team] and our control group.

I also used a couple of packets before and after a wedding with an open bar.  I'll be darned but it really DID help prevent a hangover! [It does not, unfortunately, cure the lethargy following an 8am Tee-time preceded by a 4am lights out!]

Anyway, this is a great product and my department is purchasing a couple of cases for a broader trial.  The fact that it performed well enough to convince our tight-fisted commissioners to actually spend money is a testament in its own right!

EXCELLENT!!!!!  I'm glad you're having success with it and I hope it'll serve you as well as it has served me…

NecrochildK
    Participant

Interesting.  This is extremely counterintuitive.  You would think that the digestive process required to break down the protein would detract from recuperative efforts.  Isn’t that why we can’t swim in the pool after eating?  😉

I thought that idea of swimming after eating was proven false? Honestly, I've done it all my life and never had problems.

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.