Elena Oana Hreapca (Romania)

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    cpbell0033944
    Participant

Facially and structurally, she's long reminded me of another well-known FBBr – who incidental, also shares the same first name, Elena Seiple.  ;D  8)

They could play close cousins, or even sisters, in a movie . . . is Awefilms listening?  😉

Strange then, that I'm not a huge Elena Seiple fan… ::) …then again, I always was strange (anyone for iced Swonnicles?) 😮 ??? ;D ::)

TheJimmyLegs
    Participant

They could play close cousins, or even sisters, in a movie . . . is Awefilms listening?  😉

Sorry, they couldn't hear you because my head just exploded.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Sorry, they couldn't hear you because my head just exploded.

You've really got to watch out for that sort of thing, you know.  😉  8)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

cpbell0033944
    Participant

His head exploded and my swonnicles did the same – Elena is obviously human TNT. ;D

TheJimmyLegs
    Participant

I still find Hreapca far, far, far superior to Seiple now.  She's lost a lot of appeal with, um… changes… to her face/voice.  I'm praying the Romanian TNT doesn't go the same way because she is one of the very best in my eyes as is right now.

Not that I'm some authority, but nearly every picture I see of her puts my brain at critical mass.

cpbell0033944
    Participant

I still find Hreapca far, far, far superior to Seiple now.  She's lost a lot of appeal with, um… changes… to her face/voice.  I'm praying the Romanian TNT doesn't go the same way because she is one of the very best in my eyes as is right now.

From what I've heard, she intends to steer clear of heavy drugs, if that's what you mean.

Not that I'm some authority, but nearly every picture I see of her puts my brain at critical mass.

LOL – same here!

TheJimmyLegs
    Participant

That was exactly what i meant.  I think she's evolved past the need for them!

cpbell0033944
    Participant

OK guys, for my 1800th post, I'd like to announce that I'm hoping to get permission from Marc Lobdell, who runs Elena's Yahoo! Group (and her YT channel) to publish herein photos from a couple of recent videos of hers, called "Oiled and Posing" and "Ripped and Ready" in which her upper body is simply awe-inspiring.  In the meantime, I would urge anyone who isn't already a member to join her Yahoo! Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ElenaOanaHreapca and go to the Files section.  Once there, any hulking and clothes ripping fans need to watch "RIPPthatShirt" and "ThatPoorShirt" to see a grinning, beautiful musclebabe muscle her way out of a shirt with her oiled skin glistening and….sorry, drifted-off there for a moment. ;D 8) ::)

00tree
    Participant

OMG That was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. 😮

Her boy friend is one of the luckiest men on the planet!!!

cpbell0033944
    Participant

OMG That was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. 😮

Her boy friend is one of the luckiest men on the planet!!!

He's actually her husband.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.