first time posting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

hey guys, this is my first time posting.  I have to say this is a pretty sweet site.  Anyway, i was wondering if you anybody on here can help me out.  I'm trying to find some Video clips of Michelle Ralabate but i'm having a hard time. Can anyone help me out here?

Hunter S Creek
    Participant

Hi Zak.  Welcome to Amaz0ns!

I'm sorry that I can not help you with your request.  I seem to recall seeing promos for Pay Sites which contained clips of Ms. Ralabate (and others) but I am not a member of any.  Google turns up lots of matches but the list is heavy with Pay Sites.

Tschuss!
    Hunter

Anonymous

Hi Zak, welcome aboard!

I'm afraid I also had no luck finding free sites with her on (at least in video).  Probably because of the era she was involved in, there doesn't appear to be that much out there with her in.

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

You may try such Yahoo! Groups as http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FBBWorshipCenter because her clips do occasionally appear there and they may be able to shine you in the right direction.
    Best of luck to you in your search.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Anonymous

Thanks for trying to help me out, it is definetly tough to find stuff on her.  I'll have to check out that yahoo group pimp.  Thanks again guys

Fett
    Participant

I like Michele Ralabate too. Remember to tell us lot where you find her. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.