FMG Cookies For Xmas. (NSFW)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Atariboy
    Participant

Merry Xmas.

Jack
    Participant

Wow!  This is the most awesome growth sequence ever!  Thanks so much for all your hard work on it and wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Now, could we all have the recipe for those cookies please?

astrosmurf
    Participant

Awesome!  Thanks Atariboy!

Cowprobe
    Participant

Very cute Tenchi Universe FMG/BE.

This shows your admirable capacity to get the essence of whatever cartoon style you feel like working in.

The level of attention to detail is appreciated. Especially how you gave these anime darlings four fingers and a thumb. Something like that really makes it all the more 'convincing' as an actual event in the anime.

I'd love to see the mad genius Washu Hakubi get a hit of those glowing chips.  8)

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

nam
    Participant

Thanks, very nice (I hope it isn't the end). Impressive game room on your deviant page too!

up2nogd1
    Participant

What a tremendous growth sequence, colored and times 3 no less.  Thanks for sharing such a great group of drawings and have a Merry Christmas!

Chuck
    Participant

Super awesome and sexy! Well done beyond words! Thanks, Atariboy. Merry Christmas to you too!

P.S.: We need to put some of those in the amaz0ns lobby.

MaxxC
    Participant

Very, very JOLLY!  ;D

Reminds me of a story involving these women and enhanced muffins by Washu turning these women into mega-jolly girls.

"Just another day" by GhenKai found here (6 parts):
    http://hilda.thevalkyrie.com/~xtreme/othrauth.htm

tronus571
    Participant

Ah yes, wonderful Tenchi Muyo growth. I have to wonder if Sasami had to borrow "ingredients" from Washu for her cookies. Her expression at the end "what the heck did I put in these things?" I can only wonder how Tenchi is going to react to this scene when he sees them or when Ryoko inevitably phases through a wall to hug him… *Snickers at the imagery*

Wonderful Christmas gift, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

nescaro
    Participant

Well I didn't have as much to do with this one as the Rouge comic a while back (and all I did there was give the basic idea, this one kinda grew out of a tenchi girls as she hulks idea, that I'm gonna write one of these centuries) but this one really makes me wish I could actually write stuff good enough to go with the art. I've said this a lot of times but fantastic job there Atari, best thing I've had happen at X-mas for a long time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.