Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    a b
    Participant

has anybody else ever thought about finding this "mold"

we could totally hide it, and make a different one.

but what to change it to?

*hint hint, wink wink*

sorry, just being silly.

y498yates
    Participant

I finnally found out I had an attraction to both men AND women and found growth and muscles ever so appealing, such as that scene in "dude wheres my car" some one propaply knows what im talking about 😉

That’s pretty funny. I found out I liked growth and muscles while watching "The Superfriends" on my Saturday morning cartoons and seeing Giganta grow 50 feet tall…

Well, that, and one of my first crushes was Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter).

"In her silky tights – fighting for your rights – Wonder Woman!"

Rudi
    Participant

I thought I were downloading pictures of big breasted women (bbwomen.zip), and then I got a huge shock seeing lots of not-so-big-breasted-women, but muscular ones (bbwomen.zip obviously stood for body-building women) 😛

Since I had DL’ed them my curiosity got the better out of me and I watched through it, and after a while I kept thinking on those women more and more, and now it’s kind of become a fetish wich I can’t keep out of my mind. 🙁

Anonymous

who ever wants to have sex with the hottest chick ever say i

I!! 😀 😀 :D[/quote]

Vic
    Participant

I came to my appreciation of the muscular female very early. My father started lifting weights in the early 70’s, he subscribed to the now Muscle and Fitness Weider publication. That is when I saw Lisa Lyons in one of her first articles in that magazine. After that Weider started covering fbb contests, that is also about the time I had my first wet dream. Yes you guessed it, women with muscle! Ahhh Georgia Miller-Fudge, Lynn Pyrie, there are too many names to be named from that period in time!

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Gender’ is closed to new replies.