Georgina McConnell – 20 years old – OMG

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    mike
    Participant

image_2014-11-14-5.jpg

Hard to believe she’s only 20. Look at her back and shoulders. A true V shape. Absolutely georgeous

image_2014-11-14-6.jpg

Plus she’s real strong. She’s pulling 60kg in the video.

image_2014-11-14-7.jpg

http://youtu.be/-2SgxTm1gk8

skinnyguy
    Participant

Truly a young amazon. For her youth, she is well developed.

AlexG
    Keymaster

An RX Muscle interview article w/ Georgina, thought I’d pass it along . . . B)

Link: http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/rising-muscle/11379-rx-rising-muscle-welcomes-georgina-mcconnell.html

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

unkn0wnx
    Participant
    BodybyBane
    Participant
    AlexG
    Keymaster

http://www.thegloss.com/2013/08/28/beauty/female-bodybuilder-georgina-mcconnell-bullying/

https://twitter.com/1993_Georgina

Interesting article. I don’t doubt that there are those that are genuinely turned off by female physique athletes. Nothing personal, nor do they take it personally, they just don’t find it attractive in another, and that’s that.

However, then there are others that IMHO are just plain jealous – that lack the mental discipline required to put in the work, make the constant effort 24/7 365 and the sacrifices (personally & socially) that are required to achieve a physique of her caliber. The anonymity of the internet allows them to make snide comments, done in attempt to put someone like her down, and all at the same time reaffirm their own selves as somehow superior, when in reality they are just the opposite.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

cpbell0033944
    Participant

I always try to follow the principle of “if you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say anything.” I haven’t always lived-up to that principle, but I regard it as being one of the basic tenets of of civil society. As you say, stating that someone isn’t your cup of tea is one thing, but going out of your way to criticise and be as venal as possible strikes me as a sure indicator that the commenter is unhappy and feels the need to lash out. I must confess that I’ve been slightly concerned by how rapidly she’s put on muscle, but that’s mainly due to a concern that she might overdo PEDs so early in her career, but I wish her well and am staggered by her physique.

I also note the new excuse from one commenter – effectively saying “I’m trying to save her from her self-delusion”. As bad excuses for abusive behaviour are concerned, that’s a novel one.

AlexG
    Keymaster

I must confess that I’ve been slightly concerned by how rapidly she’s put on muscle, but that’s mainly due to a concern that she might overdo PEDs so early in her career, but I wish her well and am staggered by her physique.

PEDs, that came immediately to mind. To some degree gear is probably involved. An individual’s genetics are a factor, too.

However, that’s a choice, a judgment call, that one has to make for oneself.

Joe Doomsky
    Participant

As soon as person gets public, this person should be ready to receive negative backlash. Considering level of social controversy in each case, this backlash can be higher or lower. Extremely muscular women are on the ‘more controversial’ part of the spectrum, for there are actual concerns about effects of intensive (and especially drug-supported) bodybuilding and also there are some natural mechanisms of visual evaluation of other humans. While we here do love to see girls with some meat on their bones, it’s actually a deviation from statistical norm. Considering all said above and also considering absolutely the same reaction aimed and each first female bodybuilder to pop up more visible in the Internet all I can say is – what’d she expect? It’s like putting out a picture of Obama raping sheep on weloveobama.com or to draw a caricature on Muhammad. Results will be the same, it will only push different social buttons for different amounts of people in different places and circumstances. Just remember recent GamerGate history. It’s all of the same root. And I highly doubt it can actually be removed for it’s nothing but natural human reaction on something those people find atrocious for one reason or another. Thus, I repeat, as soon as person gets public, this person should be ready to receive negative backlash.

CDR
    Participant

It’s like putting out a picture of Obama raping sheep on weloveobama.com or …

How do you know it wasnt the sheep’s idea? Eeeehhhh?
    It might be consensual you know…
    *takes cover*

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.