Growth of diversion 2 odd one

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    magnus knight
    Participant

Growths of Diversion 2

FF?

By: Magnus Knight

Hello everyone and welcome back to the growth zone for our next installment of Growths of Diversion. The short little growth stories that promise nothing yet give everything. Pointless nonsensical pure growth with the entire plot less detail you want, and nothing you don’t. Tonight’s tale is for that very select and somewhat neglected foot fetish macrophile. You know who you are. They always complain how there isn’t any good foot growth stories or drawings out there on the web. This one’s for you. Stories about the feet. Drawings about feet, I’ve got nothing. You’re on your own there people. Now I’ll put her best foot foreword and begin.

She was on her feet all day at work and then at home and so when she saw her short riding boots a little fuller than usual she thought nothing of it. She continued on with her tasks until the pain became too great. She looked down to see the dark brown material bulge in all the wrong places. “zip!” She heard the side zipper on her left foot slowly travel down her ankle. Her white sock now becoming visible. The right boot followed suit. Then the pain intensified in the heels of her boots when all of the sudden the stitching in the backs began to give way. “pop!” Her white sock clad heel began to push through her right boot. The ankles seemed to swell as the side buckle groaned and snapped off as it fell listlessly to the side. Her toes bulged and then “pop, crack!” white socks burst though the fronts, first on the left, then the right. The part of her boots that covered her ankles soon snapped and tore apart as her now sock clad feet were standing on top of her ruined foot ware. The socks stretched and began pulling themselves down her ankles when the stitching in the toes ruptured, then the heel. Soon her bare feet stood on two piles of ruined leather, expanding onto the cold tile floor.

She was wearing flat heeled black leather shoes that encased the back and front of her foot a single strap around the ankle and a front that formed a V incased her bare foot. As she walked down the street her feet began to hurt her. She paused and looked down to see the outline of her toes in the fronts. “Creak!” Her ears could pick up the audible sounds of the leather slowly stretching to conform to something larger than what they should have. The stretching sound grew louder and the bulges more detailed until with a “pop!” the thin leather strap came undone on her right shoe, followed by the left. The back heel on the leather product began to distend as her feet enlarged. Her toes ached as the feet grew. “Crack!” the front of the left shoe burst open. “Crack” now the right. The back heels split open to release the pained feet. She looked down and watched as her toenail polish cracked as her feet grew on top of the ruined footwear.

She was wearing black T-strap shoes with 2 1/2” heels. She loved the way they elegantly encased her stocking clad feet in yellow tights with fishnets over them. It was quitting time when her feet started to hurt. No wait she thought, they really hurt. She went into the ladies room to see what was wrong with them. As she stood there she watched them as she moved her sexy slender feet from side to side to see what was wrong. On one of the passes she noticed what appeared to be a small bulge on the front of the left shoe. She paused and watched in amazement as the bulge grew in size and with it the pain in her feet. She was some how oblivious to the similar bulge on the right shoe. As she moved closer to inspect them she heard an audible “pop!” and the buckle on her left shoe seemed to pop open on its own. She went down to fix it when to her surprise it appeared to have snapped open and the metal buckle was now in two.’ ”Shrip!” She heard an odd tearing sound and quickly brought her right foot into focus to see the strap of leather that connected the front of the shoe to the ankle strap had snapped into two pieces. She thought how odd that was, and at the same time noticed how the holes of her fish nets seemed to be larger than they were before. Her attention was also drawn to her yellow tights and how pale they now appeared. All her clothes now felt a little snugger now. Her toes really started to bunch up in the fronts of her shoes with the five little bulges she now spotted on the fronts of both. Then a rather large bulge began to form in the backs. “Snap!” Her attention was drawn to her right shoe as the buckle on it seemed to just melt away. “Crack” She caught the fronts of her shoe as if simultaneously the fronts of both burst open, her stocking clad feet wriggling their way free. The leather strap that traveled up the front of her left shoe peeled down. She stood straight up when with a “Snap!” the right heel snapped off. “Snap!” the left followed and now she stood flat on her heels. She looked up and stared off into space for a moment as “Crack” Crack” the backs split open letting their stocking clad prisoners free. The fronts continued to slowly rip open along the sides, the “pop!” tops burst open. Soon she was standing on top of her ruined shoes, her feet ever slowly expanding. Her fish nets, which started off having small holes interconnecting, grew wider on her feet and up her legs until like firecrackers going off snapped open one by one. Her yellow tights all the while kept stretching to the point they now looked white. “Shrip!” Small runs started shooting up and down her thighs and calves. The runs soon became tears, and the tears soon became gashes, until her feet just seemed to burst out of the ruined hose. “Rip!” The tights tore right up her calves up to her knees. Her bare feet expanded over the tiles. She could now feel the cold floor slither underfoot.

What of the rest of her outfit? Or any of these women? Use your imagination. There is no more for this was a Growth of Diversion.

The grOWTH is out there…

damn frenchy
    Participant

great concept man. keep it up. its good to know that somebody else out there has new ideas to contribute to this type of fetish.

in addition, ive got a request if at all possible. im a sucker for schoolgirls in uniform……… especialy young ones gorwing into goddesses. any possibility of seeing your work with that kinda story line? also details to the feet would be greatly appreciated.

thanks man.

once again, great concept with the story.

magnus knight
    Participant

Young school girls in uniform? I must admit I like the classic school girl uniform, but I like to keep my giantess’s 18 and up. Maybe 17. No younger though. Thanks for the input though.

damn frenchy
    Participant

yeah man, thats what i meant. you know, make it like they just got to that school, and all of a sudden……

that would be kick ass dude.

thanks in advance

ps. great job with this site. this thing you got going has lots of potential =)

Young school girls in uniform? I must admit I like the classic school girl uniform, but I like to keep my giantess’s 18 and up. Maybe 17. No younger though. Thanks for the input though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.