Heaviest FBBrs

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Lmfao… nice Rob.

AlexG
    Keymaster

I seem to recall reading someplace (maybe Musclemag) that Denise Hoshor (5′-6″) was around 185 offseason at her supersized FBBing peak (1999-2000) .

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

bob
    Participant

That would’nt surprise that Denise weighed 185. When she first came along she was built like a little bulldog
    If you see the way she looks today you might not know her. -Robert

bob
    Participant

Yeah, I know but I could’nt resist, but you have to admit that she is a “bodybuilder” and she certainly is heavy.
    It makes you wonder why someone would do that to themselves. Goodness. Robert.

ant1937
    Participant

great thread. A few of the women did top the listed weights at certain times. Gina Davis didget to just over 210 atone point she was still lifting. Colette Nelson hit 185 in the off season in 02 or 03. Great post.

sacul
    Participant

i also seem to remember reading somewhere that the heaviest FBB was like 220 something it was a year or two ago and i can’t remember her name, the article could have been exaggerating of course…

Paper
    Participant

If I remember correctly Karla Nelson competed around 200 lbs and she had absolutely no body fat at all ripped to shreds and off season had to be at least 220
    Here a photo of her at 203 http://www.massmuscle.com/karla4.jpg

John
    Participant

The 220 pounder was probably Nicole Bass. She was 6-2 and got up to 240 in the offseason. She was on Howard Stern regularly.

Paul Schilling
    Participant

To quote a friend (Oh that’s just nasty!”

maximo
    Participant

The heaviest FBB, inch per inch, was Christine Envall, with a bodyweight of 215 pounds (off season), and a height of 5’3” (BMI=38,13).

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.