Heaviest FBBrs

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    ant1937
    Participant

I did not know Envall ever got to 215. I recall Gina Davis at 210-215, but she was slightly taller at 5-5. Amazing mass on those 2. Karla was at 225 at her biggest at 5-11 or 5-10. Bass did claim 240 at one point. She mainly was in the 200-220 range.

GWHH
    Participant

Ada
    age 26
    height 5 6
    weight: 94.4 KG or 207.68

chris10000
    Participant

JANA LINKE-SIPPL was the heaviest measured (official ) at contests in the last 10 years at 183 lbs at the jan tana 2007.

most of the other claimed weights of some girls here are just bullshit

ant1937
    Participant

I was speaking off season in my posts. I sure think Gina Davis was well over 200 that one year. She was ansolutley huge, but not contest shape.

I’m not a fan of the contest look and in my case the weights used were pretty accurate, albeit off season.

Anti
    Participant

ChristineEnvall.jpg

Tina.jpg
    I have a rather curious but serious question. I plan on making a top list of greatest heavyweight female bodybuilders of all time including competitors from the past and today who would guys recommend on it? I just want to know beforehand so I can get all the facts straight before post it up in another forum some time next week. I would appreciate it a lot.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Greatest how? Be specific, what sort of criteria are you’re looking for?

Is it in official contest ranking?
    In popularity w/ the fanbase?
    Overall body mass size (appearance)?
    In measurable weight and height?

Would be interesting to see the results posted here, too.

Only fair, since you’re pumping us for info. 😉 B)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

jsimon
    Participant

Depends on the criteria. Do they have to be title winners, Olympia competitors, or are you making it wide open? And why just heavyweights? There are some large women who were not heavyweights who were awesome too (Juliette Bergmann).

AlexG
    Keymaster

Question: what other forum are you planning to post on? B)

Since you’re pumping us for info, it only seems fair that you should also post the results here,
    OR at the very least post a URL link to the thread when you post it there.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

Anti
    Participant

Does not really matter to me. Olympia, Arnold, NPC, title winners, or ordinary competitors as long they are in what is considered to be the heavyweight class. What I mean at least examples like Iris Kyle, Colette Guimond etc. I’m just trying my luck with this to see how it turns out. To answer your question why only heavyweights because no one else that I know of has done something like this on any forum or blog and also because I can. I hope didn’t sound smug on that last sentence.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Still waiting for an answer to my question. :whistle: 😉 B)

In the meantime, here’s a few past uberbuffed HW babes of noteworthiness. :blink: :woohoo:

Paula Suzuki

Laura Binetti

Sharon Marvel

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.