If you had the power …

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Leonardo
    Participant

I can't say I would. My girlfriend [who I treasure amazingly] hates muscular women [but besides that, we have everything and I mean everything else in common]

SammiChung
    Participant

hmm always an intersting question…if I had the power I would find others who had it and with our combined powers hopefully make all the females within a certain area buff and muscular and stronger including ourselves..but hey if you got it why not flaunt it…? Love Sammi

whitemott2004
    Participant

Would I with my wife?  Probably.  It would make her happy not having to work out. 

Would it change anything?  It wouldn't be that much of a change really.  She already calls herself an amazon.

Evan Stanley
    Participant

My wife is already twice as strong as me. So what does this effect do? 🙂

happiest_in_shadows
    Participant

Yes though I would have to first find the right woman. I'd most likely go with my wife and explain the situation to her first. I doubt she'd believe however I couldn't change her body in such a way without giving her some warning first and her agreeing to it. If she didn't agree to such a change then no I would. Of course I'd have to change myself.

As she's going to be twice as strong as me thus making me the base I'm going to have to start working out first. After all I want her to be as strong as possible. I'd want to at least make myself half as strong or 60% as strong as the strongest male on recover that way she'd be even stronger.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.