Lady of the Rings

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

Such a wonderful story! The romance between them is really believable, and I really enjoyed that she stayed a good and honest person throughout. Excellent!  🙂

Trent Harlow
    Participant

Once I started, I couldn't stop.  Then I read it agin, TWICE!  This is definitely going in the archives.  Great work as always Max!!!  Keep it up!

Mark Newman
    Participant

I've given Max my kudos privately, but he also deserves my public thanks and appreciation

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Niiiice. ^_^

Max
    Participant

Thanks a lot my friends for your words and feedback. I'm glad that you have enjoy the story and thanks for posting your wonderful comments about it. I really appreciatte them.

Thank you.

Max

minimanmax
    Participant

ok I finnally finnished it. And I love it. A nice happy ending for both the male and female caracters. That is a rarity for these type of stories. Great work.

SheMuscleLover
    Participant

Majorly excellent writing, my friend.

Say, anyone care to try working-up a picture of the end-result Debbie?  Just to complete the effect the text provided?

Silent One
    Participant

Excellent and inventive story.  The constant bending of the rules were ingenious.

g-man
    Participant

It is pretty enormous 😉

I found the grammar a bit distracting. No offence man, the story was great and I understand you're probably not a native english speaker. Just get somebody to edit it, I'm sure lots of people around here would jump at the chance 😉

Vic
    Participant

A great work Max, congratulations!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.