Likes to be larger and stronger than a man?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Phil Farrell
    Participant

How about this posting?

Bodybuilding.com Forums > More General Categories > Misc.
    Do you think a male and a female can ever be ‘JUST’ friends?

My husband doesn’t think so. But I tell him it is possible. If I couldn’t kick his ass, I’d have to agree with him, though.

bob
    Participant

I don’t think that the ladies in general want to be bigger and stonger than their men. In fact I’ve seen situations where the women actually were embarassed that they were bigger, especially if she really liked the guy.
    Normal women have always looked to a man for a sense of security but there are a lot of whacko lesbos out there too. -Robert

Phil Farrell
    Participant

Her latest post on bodybuilding.com:

Arm Wrestling — Hah Discussion Tools

Today 08:06 AMimbiggert
    Arm wrestling against my husband is no contest. In standard competition, I slam his hand down at the word go. Even when he uses both hands, the same result.

We need some other form of competition that shows how much stronger I am than him. One is I hold my hand against my chest and he uses both of his hands to try to move my hand–but I completely pin him down.

Another is he uses both hands to put one of my arms in a hammer lock. Even in this position, I am in complete control. I can move my arm at will–even pressing his hands into my back–squeezing them.

Finally, when he puts me in a full nelson, I can use my traps to completely control–if he doesn’t unlock his hands, I would break them.

What about you ladies–any other ways to demonstrate physical dominance over your mate?

With arms like these — who among us would stand a chance?

GWHH
    Participant

here that article again!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RUD1CJ4V

AlexG
    Keymaster

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

bob
    Participant

That’s right, Strong Girls, so stop pissing each other off. -Robert

AlexG
    Keymaster

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

AlexG
    Keymaster

Paul Schilling
    Participant

Honestly ladies: I don’t care HOW BIG or HOW TOUGH or DOMINATING you are. I don’t care if by flexing a pinkie you can hulk out at the seams of my shirts. As long as you ACT and BEHAVE like a woman, that’s what I care about

luvmuslgirls
    Participant

LOL! Ya baby! THAT’S what I’m talking about! 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.