Lois Lane and Superman yet again

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    ironb667
    Participant

I took my time with this image. Generally I like to get an image done in one to two sittings, but with this one I took my time. The longest I worked on this image during any of my sittings was an hour and that was just to apply the finishing touches.
    Here is the image I hope you all like it.

ironb667
    Participant

Here is another picture featuring a similiar theme. Hope u all like it.

Jack
    Participant

Very cool work again.  Love the expression on Superman and (dare I say it?) the suggestion of his excitement at Lois's new muscles.  Thanks for sharing them with us.

ironb667
    Participant

I am really happy with how this picture turned out, I made it using a new method of manipulations. This was only my fourth pic that I made using the method, but I love the results on all of the pics so far. The images just seem to be more organic. Hope you all enjoy the pic.

ironb667
    Participant

The Lois Lane picture took such a long time to make, so I just decided to make a simple quick morph. But it turned out really good. Enjoy.

Jack
    Participant

Great morphs!  The Charmed morph blends the head and bodies together particularly well.  Thanks for your hard work!

Tigersan
    Participant

Neat Stuff man… 😉

ironb667
    Participant

In the past when I made my girls as big as what they are here, I've recieved mixed results. But now I think I may have finally gotten the hang of makeing gigantic women. Hope you all like it.

ironb667
    Participant

Really disapointed with how this one turned out. Not because the picture sucks, I think its good, but because I thought this one could have been one of my best morphs ever. Still I like the pic, just a handful of little things added up and got to me on this one. Anyway enjoy.

ironb667
    Participant

I was reading one of the topics about lurkers being limited on the board and I just want to say I am all for that. Only because I spend so long to make my images and its the same 5-7 people everytime who respond to my work. Now I have a new picture done and I must say it is one of my bests. But, I am not going to post it until I get 2 people besides Jack and Tigersan to reply to my work on this thread. Even if its a negativer eply.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.