Lois Lane and Superman yet again

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    sicktick
    Participant

love your stuff enough to drag out a first post

carpz
    Participant

Gotta like when Lois overpowers and crushes the boy of steel.  Thanks and keep up the good work.

Cowprobe
    Participant

Hey ironb66y, let us in on your new Photo-morph technique. Perhaps in a tutorial or even an explanation would help clear up the mystery.

From the results you've gotten so far I'm envying your prime skills.  8)

Thanks for sharing all these different takes on Lois and Clark.

My favorite has to be the Rosario Dawson and Clive Owen Sin City themed picture though.  😉

The Highlander
    Participant

Very nice work especially the charmed picture.

ironb667
    Participant

Just want to thank everybody who took the time to respond. I just feel that it is important for an artist to recieve feedback so that I know what type of pictures you guys prefer. Anyway here is the pic I hope you all like it. As I said earlier I think it is one of my best pics.Enjoy!

ze fly
    Participant

Even if its a negativer eply.

I had to search for something negative to say to please you ;D, and after quite some time, I did it: 

On this pic, the cape don't "fall" well!!  >:( This is inadmissible… 😀 … but on the other hand it would have been a shame to hide such a posterior 🙂

Guess I'll have to try again then. If you could continue to post some pics, it would help me a lot. Of course, this is just to help you…  ;D

The Highlander
    Participant

Don't suppose that you do requests? There are a couple of celebrities that I would love to see 'enlarged' but I don't have the skill to do it myself.

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.