Looking for a story about a scent/perfume that causes female muscle growth

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    amourpanter1505
    Participant

Greetings, I’m looking for a story about a guy who’s scent causes the women who smell it to become musclebound amazons. I think it had to do with a special perfume, but I’m not certain.I remember that there were quite a lot of women that experienced muscle growth because of this. His foster mother and sister, his (girl)friend and other girls at school and some random women he walked past in the street, like a jogger and a young mother who outgrows her car. I also believe that the power of the scent increased to the point where his friend started to grow when he was talking to her on the phone. Does anyone know where I can find this story?

AlexG
    Keymaster

The premise sort of sounds like something that ZZZ or Hunter S Creek might have written way back in the day.

Have you tried searching the story archives over at Diana the Valkyrie site?

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

cwmoss
    Participant

The Perfume By Solomon:
    https://amazonlove.net/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1700000243/1#1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    amourpanter1505
    Participant

Thank you. I think that’s it.

amourpanter1505
    Participant

I’ve read the story in the link, but it’s not the story I’ve been looking for.
    Maybe the growth agent wasn’t parfume and I rememberd two different stories as one story, because the growth through the phone scene is in the story that’s linked.
    The writing style is similar too, but I’ don’t know if it’s the same author.
    I searched for more stories, but I can’t find the other one with the multiple growing women.

cwmoss
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.