Melina León *big site warning*

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Trash Boat
    Participant

Here we now see the down sides of wikipedia: no reference, no links, no nothing. Powerlifting ain't even a olympic sport and she wasn't a member of Puerto Rico's olympic team – Geralee Vega was their only lifter – for sure. So where this information comes from, one can't argue since nobody else seems to know anything about it.

But she looks stunning. I guess it's the main thing here. I'm just always curios about the statistics  ;D

Tonus
    Participant

Latin people seem to be more open minded when it comes to muscular women – at least for women who have big legs.

I'm not sure it's the legs per se, though we certainly can appreciate a fine pair of legs.  Especially when attached to an equally fine booty. 🙂

Some might say that her legs are a bit out of proportions and she doesn't have upper body to match those mighty pillars like tree trunks, but in my books she still looks lovely.

Her legs definitely stand out due to their size, but I agree that she looks awesome.  Then again, like most people who visit a site like this one, I find a larger and more developed physique much more attractive than a thin one.  In her case, I think it's due in large part to the fact that the legs are well-developed in their musculature.  She doesn't just have 'big legs' or 'fat legs,' and she doesn't have to use an excuse like "well, I have big bones."  Her legs show a great shape and definition that makes it clear that their size is a result of hard work in the weight room.

I have to say though, her arms and shoulders may not be as muscular as her legs, but they've got a nice shape to them.  She seems like the sort of lady that doesn't have to be dragged to the gym.

And just because they really are that impressive, I'll say again… damn, she's got some gorgeous legs!

Edit: more pictures at this blog site.

Trash Boat
    Participant

I'm not sure it's the legs per se, though we certainly can appreciate a fine pair of legs.  Especially when attached to an equally fine booty. :)Her legs definitely stand out due to their size, but I agree that she looks awesome.  Then again, like most people who visit a site like this one, I find a larger and more developed physique much more attractive than a thin one.

Edit: more pictures at this blog site.

Indeed we would appreciate arms and chest to match those legs.

But anyhow I was trying to bring up that the muscular legs and bootie seems to be more a latin or ebony thing, which I guess it's quite natural since they're body is more built that way. E.g. many dancers, Gracyanne Barbosa and the topic woman to mention some, seem to have quite toned lower body, but if one has muscular arms and chest, the majority of people seems to look more askance at them. Like the femininity would disappear with that…

But anyhow that's better than being skinny. I would really like this alinement to run ashore this side of the ocean too.

And the name was Melina León. This forum software doesn't seem to allow that mark in the headline.

Reason
    Participant

Wow, I love that she has developed muscles, but that's not what she's famous for. I hope she get's really big (in both senses)!

Thanks for the great find.

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Now those are leeegs!  Yum! 8)  I suspect she may have competed in Olympic lifting maybe?

GWHH
    Participant

man this cheick had it all.  Can sing, dance and out squat 90% of man.  Damn-I always knew there was a reason I liked latin chicks

cpbell0033944
    Participant

The more I look at photos of her, the more I'm convinced she's my dream woman. 8)

Tonus
    Participant

The more I look at photos of her, the more I'm convinced she's my dream woman. 8)

A party girl who can leg press a Cadillac?  Yes please! 🙂

GWHH
    Participant

I tried looking up any olympics info on here.  Could not found any.  Anyone knwo what year she did that in and how tall she is?  Or anywhere else any vital fact info on her powelifting can be found.  Thanks

Trash Boat
    Participant

I tried looking up any olympics info on here.  Could not found any.  Anyone knwo what year she did that in and how tall she is?  Or anywhere else any vital fact info on her powelifting can be found.  Thanks

I also tried to search for those. No match.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.